The Impeachment Thread

Its a new me. Your come to Jesus message seemed to have tapped into something deep inside....a paradigm shift if you will. You will see, I will show all of you.
.........so are you a Trump supporter now....seen that light....that kind of come to Jesus light? :):)
And now you two rubes must exchange big wet sloppy kisses and share the photo evidence here. 😈

Reactions: BigOrangeD
And now you two rubes must exchange big wet sloppy kisses and share the photo evidence here. 😈

Nope. Not yet ND40. I'm going w/the wait & see approach method.
I do promise there will be none of the kissing stuff.....not my style at all....
Besides that gross dude...Now back on topic of why Dims are stupid....:)

Reactions: BigOrangeD
.........so are you a Trump supporter now....seen that light....that kind of come to Jesus light? :):)
Greetings dearest friend. While I have turned over a new leaf in my communication on this forum, I still have functioning brain cells. So to answer your question...no I would prefer to keep my belief that Trump is a shallow, small man which history will be unkind to. Have a good day.

Greetings dearest friend. While I have turned over a new leaf in my communication on this forum, I still have functioning brain cells. So to answer your question...no I would prefer to keep my belief that Trump is a shallow, small man which history will be unkind to. Have a good day.

LOL.........what I expected......:eek::eek: I'm not your dearest friend chump...

Andrew Johnson never had a chance. He was from a different party than the man elected President, taking over at the single worst time in history for our country.

I have to disagree.

The situation we have today is pretty much due to him and Jim Crow. He was a racist himself and allowed the states to adopt the whole separate but equal crap.

The fallout from his decisions are still impacting our country to this day.

I get that the country was very torn at that point but at the end of the day Johnson was just another racist, Slave owning Democrat who through the African American population under the bus when he had the chance.

Reactions: Rifleman
You don't remember Nunes and others having to barge in a week or two ago??

That was the House Intelligence Committee. Both Democrats AND Republican members sit on that committee and were in attendance.

The idiots that stormed it were simply making a scene because they wanted to participate but they were not members of that committee.

This is a nice story. Intolerance is just as rampant on the left, they’re just biased against the uneducated and ignorant. They talk about them in similar ways that racists talk about blacks or homophobes talk about gays. Like they’re subhuman.

You’re obviously a really nice guy who manages to mostly maintain civility with all types here, but the left aren’t all like you.

There are fringes on both sides that feel superior to others, for some reason.
I would’ve counted you among those that feel superior to others but perhaps I misjudged from our limited interaction.

VN Store

Back