DucksflyinPAC Answer[ed] Questions And/Or Refute[d] Ridiculous Claims

FYI, we are one of 4 charter members of our Conference. UO, OSU, UW, CAL, all met in my city to form the PCC- Pacific Coast Conference, the name before it change to PAC,,,,,PAC-8, PAC-10 ect... USC, UCLA, WSU, Stanford, all the rest joined in the years shortly after. High level of football. We have seen it for over a 100 years with USC. Not to mention our people formed the very best Bowl game ever- The Rose Bowl- Father of all Bowl games. That game and idea was copied by every other Conference and even the Super "Bowl". And our Conference has more titles then any other Conference in all sports. The BigTen is #2 with over 200 titles short of us. Dude, we know sports. We know football. And while personally we have sucked for most of our history. Go back and check the last 20 years... We have won more then even USC...lutz

Nice history of your conference. I'm pretty sure Vandy and Kentucky were original members of the SEC and they SUCK!!! UT has over 100 (116 to be exact) of bigtime football history. UT is one of just a handful of institutions that have 800 victories and multiple National Championships. You guys are better than us for the moment but don't dare try to compare traditions and history. Said with much love btw so don't get all snatched up LOL.:peace2:

The only reason Oregon has been in any of these games is a unique scheme, which many people like myself consider powder puff football.

Can it work? Sure, in unique situations that Oregon finds itself.

Would it work in the SEC long-term? I doubt it.

Do I respect it? Not at all, I would probably turn the games off if every team played like that.

Is Oregon a powerhouse program? For the flag football league, yes.

Do I hate Oregon? No.

I think where Oregon has made stride is in the trenches. Chip went out and got some blue chip guys in the trenches. I think with guys like Jake Fisher at Tackle and guys like Arik Armstead and Deforest Buckner that Oregon would play better against the SEC's elite. Now we just have to get there.

You don't say.

il_570xN.249882264.jpg
Like my first thread, check it out...

And btw, I do not give a rip if you are a Mod. If you want to ban me, here I am. Unlike Bison I do not kiss arse. Now Vercingertorix, you claim to have no motive for changing my thread titles(yet you just did it again) but yet, it illicites the exact responses from fellow Vols that you were hoping for all along. And guys come on here, without even reading hardly through any of my posts, many of them the same faulty and boring logic, and just jump right into attack mode. Gee, I wonder why. And you deleted my help thread as well... Hmmm, trying to cover something up from your fellow Mods?

If you are going to try and threaten me, to ban me, then quit being a pussy and just do it. It really is that simple. I could give a rip. If not, then quit your bluffing because I do not have time for immature childishness.

If you must know, many Tenn fans treated us very well and that was my motive for coming on here, not to mention learning about your team, interacting some ect... But you are a odd Mod. You are actually a immature one. Perhaps you are sweating for the upcoming Saturday, who knows. But if you are going to do it, man up and just do it. Threats are for children.

If you want to see how the big boys play FlyingPac come back here next week when the Florida fans infiltrate

In all honesty, PortlandDuck is the one Oregon poster truly deserving of a ban. He has been condescending and inflammatory from the outset. I believe that, somewhere along the way, he must have undergone genetic mutation and acquired a bit of lizard DNA.
+1 and I tried communicating with Freak about this. But to no avail. And then all of a sudden he started kissing arse everywhere he went. So it seems semi good now. But ya, classic troll, and very very bad...

Sure, then they take a look at us and realize we run equally as wide open an offense as y'all do in the best conference in the country and actually get kids to the NFL. Case in point, Johnny Fing Football.

Aggieland is rich in tradition. Can be respected from a distance but only fully realized with a trip to College Station.

Reactions: 1 person
For the record, guys, I have no idea why this particular thread assumed such a sour tone today. However, do you realize that DucksflyinPAC is the same guy who started an extremely informative and, for Tennessee fans attending the Oregon game, helpful thread, entitled "Unoffical guide to all those traveling to the Oregon game. What to do/expect there" (http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...fical-guide-all-those-traveling-oregon.html)?

Oregon
QB Rating --- 28
Yds per Att ---4.4
Pass TDS/Int --- 0/3
Pass pct --- 58%

Tennessee
QB Rating --- 83
Yds per Att ---7.7
Pass TDS/Int --- 4/1
Pass pct --- 69%

Tennessee QB > Oregon QB

No questions just answers .... Fact

Everywhere I go, I create these threads, and the pages flood...

In other words, it's more important for you to create controversy than to talk football. Look man, I came here to talk to some Tenn fans because I was at the game in 2010, I respect the way I was treated, etc.

However, this is a Vol site, not a Duck's site. Nobody is being won-over by your senseless diatribes. I figured out all I needed to know about you when you asked me to change my profile, because you feel the need to be validated as the prominent duck poster.

I am a UO grad. Yes, our stadium is loud and we win games now. But that's not what is causing you trouble--it's your arrogance and constant need of validation.

Reactions: 10 people
For the record, guys, I have no idea why this particular thread assumed such a sour tone today. However, do you realize that DucksflyinPAC is the same guy who started an extremely informative and, for Tennessee fans attending the Oregon game, helpful thread, entitled "Unoffical guide to all those traveling to the Oregon game. What to do/expect there" (http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...fical-guide-all-those-traveling-oregon.html)?

For the record, he seems like an a-hole to me.

Sure, then they take a look at us and realize we run equally as wide open an offense as y'all do in the best conference in the country and actually get kids to the NFL. Case in point, Johnny Fing Football.
We know of Johny. For he was committed to us and only decommitted after Mariota committed to us. In all honestly, Mariota probably would be starting at UO over Johny. Johny would not of lasted a few months with us with his self-centered attitude...(though he is indeed a good CFB player)

Oregon
QB Rating --- 28
Yds per Att ---4.4
Pass TDS/Int --- 0/3
Pass pct --- 58%

Tennessee
QB Rating --- 83
Yds per Att ---7.7
Pass TDS/Int --- 4/1
Pass pct --- 69%

Tennessee QB > Oregon QB

No questions just answers .... Fact

Are you sure those are the stats of qbs that Oregon has faced?

Says the guy who is doubting us, who is a fan of a team who is going to play the same team this Sat who holds the very record for worse defeat ever of his team...Amnesia perhaps? I am not demanding that one worships us. I just think it's funny when a fanbase see's us a small and wimpy or not at all great, when we alone hold that record for giving you your worse defeat ever. Dooley coaching or not. That is just a excuse. It is a matte

Who gave Oregon its worst defeat ever? Do you owe them anything? Oregon trounced us and apparently we still dont respect them enough for your liking. Respect is earned, not demanded. Oregon is still a question mark, even this season. They will beat Tennessee, but that is irrelevant. Tennessee is down and all the talking we do here wont change that, just as all of your bloviating wont actually win you guys a title and get you that respect that you so obviously desire. But things come and go. Oregon once sucked, now they are very good. Tennessee was once great, now we are working our way back. (Note that I purposely used the words very good and great where appropriate) We will be back on top someday perhaps, and Oregon will perhaps return to the bottom as well. But you will still be an arrogant prick who seems to think he is special because he is an Oregon fan and l will still be married to a former underwear model.

Thanks for saying that. I tried. And my intentions were always noble. But then Mr. Security guard-thinks he's a cop shows up and started inciting people and changing my thread titles to insite flaming towards me. And then little bison the butt kisser showed up, as he always does, whatever site I am on, anywhere in the world, always follows me around like a lost puppy, stalking me, and joins in. He likes to do that sort of thing, always has, always will. He craves the attention.

Earlier today it was going awesome... everyone was laughing, good thread, going well. Some negative Nancie's or envious Edwards joined in. Thread went all to hell. Oh well, that's what Security Guard junior Mod wanted for this thread and conversation all along... oh well.... life goes on...

But It's getting too old childish for me.......
(and look for Bison to jump right in, he always does, always will. He has done this more then I can count)

A)I have never dogged Tenn I believe in any way on this site, just so you know. Yes I know you guys are down now and I never made fun of you. Heck, I even ragged another VERY bad Duck poster who only is a troll and only came to rub it in you and he drove all your other Tenn fans insane.

B)Spelling? Really? Is this not a Football board?
C)Now with being kind, that is sweet. But I also have to be honest. First off, our game predictions are super close. I predicted 42-24 UO, almost same as you. So I am hardly a ridiculous off the wall guy. But you really think you will win a Title before us? Maybe so. But not likely. We were within one inch literally of making a FG against Stanford last year. If we had won, we get into the Natty vs ND and most likely would of thrashed them. See the KSU Fiesta Bowl game, KSU was even better then ND. And we thrashed them. And what about this year? We are projected by ESPN now to face Bama in the Natty this year. And several ESPN or other sports reporters have voted us, or said in print that we look now way better then Bama(at this point in season due to Bama;s offense and lie sucking) and should be #1 now.

Seems some of your points are might be a stretch. But either way. Good luck on your season. And enjoy the game coming up...

I like you Duck. And believe it or not I really like Oregon and the style of ball you guys play. I actually do believe we will win another title before you win your first and it has to do with being battle tested and continually improving throughout the season. The SEC has an advantage because there are so many championship quality teams that you have to manage before you get to the championship game that you have to get incrementally more improved than you do in PAC. The conference is so good it requires a champion to win the conference. That is why the national champion has come from the SEC in over 50% of the BCS years. But you guys could win this year. You have a very good team.:peace2:

Thanks for saying that. I tried. And my intentions were always noble. But then Mr. Security guard-thinks he's a cop shows up and started inciting people and changing my thread titles to insite flaming towards me. And then little bison the butt kisser showed up, as he always does, whatever site I am on, anywhere in the world, always follows me around like a lost puppy, stalking me, and joins in. He likes to do that sort of thing, always has, always will. He craves the attention.

Earlier today it was going awesome... everyone was laughing, good thread, going well. Some negative Nancie's or envious Edwards joined in. Thread went all to hell. Oh well, that's what Security Guard junior Mod wanted for this thread and conversation all along... oh well.... life goes on...

But It's getting too old childish for me.......
(and look for Bison to jump right in, he always does, always will. He has done this more then I can count)

This thread was going downhill way before I showed up.

I think where Oregon has made stride is in the trenches. Chip went out and got some blue chip guys in the trenches. I think with guys like Jake Fisher at Tackle and guys like Arik Armstead and Deforest Buckner that Oregon would play better against the SEC's elite. Now we just have to get there.

Well, what I am saying is kind of self-serving, I must admit that. I am saying you are playing flag football and wanting Oregon to play traditional football which they would most probably get their hat handed to them. However, it is a scheme that is attempting to distort what I believe football to be, maybe I am wrong, but either way I find it boring and cheap.

What you say about Chip Kelly getting more beef up front is true, he made a comment after the LSU game that "they don't grow them like that up there", referring to LSU's DL. And he was absolutely correct, what most fans don't understand out West is you need a whole 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string of trees to get through a typical SEC schedule. LSU has almost no seniors, why? because they are all in the NFL, but no rest for the wicked, we still need 3 strings of personnel to get through a season.

It's no disrespect to Oregon, but there is college football and then SEC football. There are teams that can beat the SEC teams on any given day, happens all the time, heck I think Clemson is a fine football team.... however, they already look beat to hell. Now imagine they have LSU, Bama and UF coming up in a row.

Look at Missouri, they look like they went through the washer and dryer about 1000s times last year.

Hey CALLMEADUCK guy: Could you do one alteration to your profile for me so they do not think you are me. Cause when they see your future posts they will think you are me. Perhaps go into your profile and add the blazers or such , or seahawks also as one of your teams, just to break up the difference between us for those not paying attention to our user names on the left- and our profiles look the same ect....

-Thanks

btw, i actually thought you were me, cause I made all those posts in a row, and yours was in the middle. And then I thought, wait, I never commented that here. I did several pages ago already.... and it ended up being a new guy. See my point?

You are an arrogant P@@@@

We know of Johny. For he was committed to us and only decommitted after Mariota committed to us. In all honestly, Mariota probably would be starting at UO over Johny. Johny would not of lasted a few months with us with his self-centered attitude...(though he is indeed a good CFB player)

"No way Johnny Football would have lasted here with that attitude!": Lagerrette Blount

Well, what I am saying is kind of self-serving, I must admit that. I am saying you are playing flag football and wanting Oregon to play traditional football which they would most probably get their hat handed to them. However, it is a scheme that is attempting to distort what I believe football to be, maybe I am wrong, but either way I find it boring and cheap.

What you say about Chip Kelly getting more beef up front is true, he made a comment after the LSU game that "they don't grow them like that up there", referring to LSU's DL. And he was absolutely correct, what most fans don't understand out West is you need a whole 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string of trees to get through a typical SEC schedule. LSU has almost no seniors, why? because they are all in the NFL, but no rest for the wicked, we still need 3 strings of personnel to get through a season.

It's no disrespect to Oregon, but there is college football and then SEC football. There are teams that can beat the SEC teams on any given day, happens all the time, heck I think Clemson is a fine football team.... however, they already look beat to hell. Now imagine they have LSU, Bama and UF coming up in a row.

Look at Missouri, they look like they went through the washer and dryer about 1000s times last year.

The SEC is a meat grinder. How many teams could survive the next month and a half of UT's schedule?

Not many.

In other words, it's more important for you to create controversy than to talk football. Look man, I came here to talk to some Tenn fans because I was at the game in 2010, I respect the way I was treated, etc.

However, this is a Vol site, not a Duck's site. Nobody is being won-over by your senseless diatribes. I figured out all I needed to know about you when you asked me to change my profile, because you feel the need to be validated as the prominent duck poster.

I am a UO grad. Yes, our stadium is loud and we win games now. But that's not what is causing you trouble--it's your arrogance and constant need of validation.

I've sat here and read back through most of the thread. He's claiming the role of the victim but the evidence to the contrary is mounting, UT fans are flying off the handle while he sits there and talks down to us as though he's the arbiter of all things football. Arrogance of that level never ceases to amaze me. You seem like a good guy and for that I wish you and your team luck in the game Saturday and no injuries on either side. Feel free to stick around and talk with us Vol fans, we'd love to get some persepective from reasonable UO fans.

VN Store

Back