DucksflyinPAC Answer[ed] Questions And/Or Refute[d] Ridiculous Claims

Let's look at the tale of the the tape:

Tennessee has as many NATIONAL championships as Oregon has Pac-10 or -12 championships: 6

Tennesse has 13 conference championships.

Tennessee has almost as many (25) bowl victories as Oregon has bowl appearances (26). Tennessee has 49 bowl appearances.

Tennessee put Peyton Manning in the NFL; Oregon put Joey Harrington.

Tennessee has 22 college football hall of famers. Oregon has so few they don't even list a number.

The list could go on and on. The Ducks should enjoy their 15 minutes of college football fame. The Vols are on their way back.

You forgot Akili Smith.

grammar police usually get on my nerves. But some of these posts are brutal. Is Ducksflyinpac wasted? Or just 12? And using the wrong words entirely has nothing to do with typing. Now if you're already 12 bourbons into your day, well that's understandable.

He is not a intellect.

Reactions: 1 person
Oregon is actually eclectic. You see all types. Flyinpac is on his own crusade here.

I am sure Tennessee is used the environment. I watched WVU's quarterback line up under a guard at Death Valley. One of the funniest moments in CFB with regards to intimidating environments causing a lack of composure.

I am sure an oline with 123 starts in Autzen will do just fine.

I don't think anyone is going to make the claim it won't be loud. By all accounts it absolutely is and UO fans should be commended for doing it all the time. There are places UT visits every 2 years that do the same. I would never tell them but I'm kinda jealous since we used to be able to claim the same thing. Neyland roaring on a Saturday is amazing and it will happen again

I'm actually more worried about our QB being able to deal with it than the OL. I think they can handle themselves

How can the fans be loud when they are in a doped-out stupor and sitting in a blue haze in the stands?

I don't think anyone is going to make the claim it won't be loud. By all accounts it absolutely is and UO fans should be commended for doing it all the time. There are places UT visits every 2 years that do the same. I would never tell them but I'm kinda jealous since we used to be able to claim the same thing. Neyland roaring on a Saturday is amazing and it will happen again

I'm actually more worried about our QB being able to deal with it than the OL. I think they can handle themselves

It's certainly going to wake up those taking their first college road trip.

I can't believe I read this entire thread.

Let me break this down for you OP: You have been pretty classy with your posts and comments and there has been some interesting exchanges. We know our team is not on Oregon's level right now and we likely won't win. But notice I said our team and not our program! Your program will never be on the same level as big time SEC programs. Fact. And if you think our guys are going to be intimidated by your stadium, when we play at the Swamp and Death Valley every year, then you have your answer as to why you will never be on our level. So please, keep skirting the fact that you have never won anything significant. We've been there and done what you can only hope to do at this point! And for God's sake, use "an" before a word that starts with a vowel instead of "a" and it's "etc." not "ect." My prediction is 45-21 Oregon, but as we Rise to the Top I also predict we win another Title before you win your first. Enjoy the game!
A)I have never dogged Tenn I believe in any way on this site, just so you know. Yes I know you guys are down now and I never made fun of you. Heck, I even ragged another VERY bad Duck poster who only is a troll and only came to rub it in you and he drove all your other Tenn fans insane.

B)Spelling? Really? Is this not a Football board?
C)Now with being kind, that is sweet. But I also have to be honest. First off, our game predictions are super close. I predicted 42-24 UO, almost same as you. So I am hardly a ridiculous off the wall guy. But you really think you will win a Title before us? Maybe so. But not likely. We were within one inch literally of making a FG against Stanford last year. If we had won, we get into the Natty vs ND and most likely would of thrashed them. See the KSU Fiesta Bowl game, KSU was even better then ND. And we thrashed them. And what about this year? We are projected by ESPN now to face Bama in the Natty this year. And several ESPN or other sports reporters have voted us, or said in print that we look now way better then Bama(at this point in season due to Bama;s offense and lie sucking) and should be #1 now.

Seems some of your points are might be a stretch. But either way. Good luck on your season. And enjoy the game coming up...

See, you claim to not of changed my thread title to invoke any fans attacks here. But that is exactly what has happened. Now all the newer ones, after you changed my thread are all lashing out for me, "trying only to brag on Oregon".

That is simply pathetic. I was only trying to answer question and or refute ridiculous claims of Ducks. That is all. Simple as that. And it was not until you changed it, that you got your desired responses. Quit lying. If your cause is true, then you have no reason to spin things and deceive.

Lighten up, Nancy. It was a joke. It made me laugh. It made some other guys laugh. The idea that it was a coordinated effort to get people to come attack you is as paranoid and pathetic as the guy in the other thread who thinks that the Yahoo story was timed to submarine us against Oregon.

Reactions: 3 people
Mod: why did you change my thread title? Why spin it and deceive? If you must know, I never started it out this way. I just got tons of questions asked, and or tons of accusations and such. What I have been sharing is CFB 101 stuff for us. Any Duck knows this....

~Any changing my thread title to a derogatory flame in the attempt that it will only bring more of your fans here to pick a fight is simply pathetic. Simply P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C. If one did not like this thread, they should of just anchored it. Or even better, just up and be a man, and told me straight up, and what to fix. Or even if you asked me to leave, no problem. But doing what you did is simply pathetic. Very childish...

Probably because you come off as a sanctimonious jerk on an opposing teams' forum. Just a guess on my part.

It's certainly going to wake up those taking their first college road trip.

agreed. I just think anyone who has experienced the swamp or the hole in bammer land will not be shell shocked. Duck fans may get on the players but the level of hate they'll experience in SEC stadiums is different level stuff

It is just loud in the seats, but yes, probably what you have seen maybe at times. But it is another beast on the field. And no one else can get down on the field, not without a press pass ect.... It's in a pit, and the noise stays there. Ie much louder down on the field. And probably in no other stadium are the fans closer to the opposing teams players. So in some ways like a top notch loud SEC stadium, but in other ways, way more special. Just ask your players when they get back. I am sure they will talk about it ect.... just ask...

And btw, Uncle Phil did not buy us a team. Nike does not pay our players. Nike only manages uniforms/gear. Phil knight and his wife do not pay players. They just have a fetish for building nice new flashy buildings. And it is their money, they can do what they want. And oddly, if you look at the stats of boosters giving money, we are MUCH, MUCH less, FAR less then all the rest of the programs each year. I think I saw a stat were even little Washington has like 3-4 times the money donated each year to athletics then us. People think Uncle phil gives us all this cash each year. Nope. He just builds these incredible buildings, but then gifts them to us. And the sucky thing is they are super spendy to operate. And we kind of are struggling trying to find ways to operate them/pay to staff them...

Dude, you are way overselling Autzen. It may be a little louder but its half the size. Its not as if any our players are going to be pissing their pants when they go out there. Its size is on par with the smallest stadium in our conference. Chill out with the "ask the players" crap.

Dude, you are way overselling Autzen. It may be a little louder but its half the size. Its not as if any our players are going to be pissing their pants when they go out there. Its size is on par with the smallest stadium in our conference. Chill out with the "ask the players" crap.

Honestly, it has become a who's who event in Oregon and the crowd doesn't sound as loud as when we were ascending. I am hoping that having a marquee opponent, albeit a little down, will get the crowd pumped. I was at the '07 USC game and that was loud. Haven't heard it quite as loud since.

Nope. Your math is apparently as good as your writing.

Dial the troll back or you're not going to last on this board till gameday.
At your stadium, Neyland, yes we do. And I went out of my earlier in this thread to say that specific context. So again, like always, please quit spinning my words.

And btw, I only brought it up not to rub it in or boast per say. As to us, big deal. I only brought it up to a VOL going off on his normal "This is SEC Football" Speech, and how we cannot hang. Ya we hung, and then some. And to the post above this that I am responding. It may be true that Dooley was your worst coach ever. Maybe true. However how many times did bama, and Florida, and UGA and all the others get to play your Dooley lead team? 3 times right? And how many of those SEC teams, like Bama, broke our record again you, that we set at your home stadium? You say Dooley all. You might be correct. And I agree, saying we beat you was nothing to boast about. however, I do easily remember the talk before the game that, This is SEC country. That a night game, that we would get slaughtered and pounded, and "Too much SEC Speed" for us... Ya, I heard it all. But the fact is, even in that same exact season, Bama played you later at same exact location. Who beat who by more, Bama vs Tenn, or UO vs Tenn? That answer is obvious.

And again. That is not even my point. I only through that out there to counter the idiot SEC kool-aid drinkers who believe a PAC-12 team will get crushed or is pathetic, ect.......I bring that history lesson up to show they are a idiot. For we did not what Bama, Fl, UGA and rest could ever do. And so under Dooley? Ya, but so where those other SEC teams vs you for 3 straight years. Thus I was only showing ones idiotic logic, exposing it using recent history for those with amnesia.

Again, not to brag. But to refute. And it seems many are sensitive to that fact. But if one does not like that fact. You are playing us this Saturday- do something about it...seem fair? Or how about show some basic respect to what the whole Nation already knows outside of the SEC, that Oregon is pretty good and not only can they beat SEC teams but break records, That is all. And thus Oregon cannot be weak or gimmick ect...(fill in SEC koolaid talking points)Anything else is simple spin...

Hey Ducksfly, could you talk a little bit about whether and how your offensive philosophy has changed under your new head coach, specificially with regard to your passing game? I'm interested in whether you've been trying to do anything more vertically and how your receivers might match up with our secondary.

(**crickets**)

Reactions: 5 people
That sums it up nicely. :)

Well, I was going to say touch football team, but a Oregon friend of mine told me they don't like that much contact.:)

No, seriously, it's not an attack on them personally, I just don't really consider it real football. It works for them in their particular situation, they execute well, and the have a scheme that is going to work most of the time. It probably takes the team less than 3 seconds to brush their teeth.

I am just not impressed, they certainly could win it all on a limited schedule.

I never got run off scraggly. For those that do not know this guy, he lives in my town, I met him. He has never played football, but pretends that he knows it well. And he is #1 Mr. Butt kisser one could meet. That is his M.O. on every board, any site, his M.O. He also likes to stir up trouble. He also is just a little small man with the classic M.O. I have met him in person. He is fake as dirt.

He knows VERY well, I never even remotely got run off of TD. I simply requested, on my own that they ban me. Their immature behavior just got old. And even after requesting all the top Adminds refused. Fact is, all my threads I ever created had the most pages by far more then any other. But that site got old and boring for me. But it can be addicting so I simply requested they actually remove and ban my account- so I would not be temped, which is actually a very common request at that site. Now Scruffy, Bison, as I call him, the guy who lives in my city, who I met once and bought a beer for and had dinner with, knows all this. As I said. He likes to stir up trouble. Nothing new...

If i were to leave this site, I could give a rip. Just this coming game is exciting to process and I have several friends and connections to Tennessee in some ways.

Just so you all know.... Make sure you all cover your butt well, cause Bison will work hard to kiss any arse and pretend he is hip. He is a nerd, classic loser that feels the need to pump himself up, classic small man syndrome... for what it's worth...
DIRT IS FAKE???? When did this happen?

Autzen is only loud because of a freak of nature jack*** otherwise your puny little fanbase would make no more noise than Vandys pathetic puny fanbase. Our stadiums are loud because we pack close to 100,000 fanatical people in them.

VN Store

Back