DucksflyinPAC Answer[ed] Questions And/Or Refute[d] Ridiculous Claims

At your stadium, Neyland, yes we do. And I went out of my earlier in this thread to say that specific context. So again, like always, please quit spinning my words.

And btw, I only brought it up not to rub it in or boast per say. As to us, big deal. I only brought it up to a VOL going off on his normal "This is SEC Football" Speech, and how we cannot hang. Ya we hung, and then some. And to the post above this that I am responding. It may be true that Dooley was your worst coach ever. Maybe true. However how many times did bama, and Florida, and UGA and all the others get to play your Dooley lead team? 3 times right? And how many of those SEC teams, like Bama, broke our record again you, that we set at your home stadium? You say Dooley all. You might be correct. And I agree, saying we beat you was nothing to boast about. however, I do easily remember the talk before the game that, This is SEC country. That a night game, that we would get slaughtered and pounded, and "Too much SEC Speed" for us... Ya, I heard it all. But the fact is, even in that same exact season, Bama played you later at same exact location. Who beat who by more, Bama vs Tenn, or UO vs Tenn? That answer is obvious.

And again. That is not even my point. I only through that out there to counter the idiot SEC kool-aid drinkers who believe a PAC-12 team will get crushed or is pathetic, ect.......I bring that history lesson up to show they are a idiot. For we did not what Bama, Fl, UGA and rest could ever do. And so under Dooley? Ya, but so where those other SEC teams vs you for 3 straight years. Thus I was only showing ones idiotic logic, exposing it using recent history for those with amnesia.

Again, not to brag. But to refute. And it seems many are sensitive to that fact. But if one does not like that fact. You are playing us this Saturday- do something about it...seem fair? Or how about show some basic respect to what the whole Nation already knows outside of the SEC, that Oregon is pretty good and not only can they beat SEC teams but break records, That is all. And thus Oregon cannot be weak or gimmick ect...(fill in SEC koolaid talking points)Anything else is simple spin...

If Oregon played one of the teams currently at the top of the SEC (which isn't Tennessee at the moment), it would be the same result as it has always been. All of a sudden, that vaunted offense would be stuffed, and Oregon would lose.

So, no, at least this one SEC fan does not respect Oregon or the Pac-12.

Reactions: 1 person
Bisonduck, you have a point there. A hungry fan base of a strong, but still ascending, program can be louder per capita than the fan base of an established power, one that is accustomed to winning and, perhaps, even takes it for granted, to an extent. Those occasional rough patches really do make you appreciate the glory years more.

Who know what's funny? bisonduck and I use the same name for any site. But I always get to any site(TD, this site, many others) before him. But he always seems to end up where I am. Personally I think he is gay, like a gay stalker. The dude cannot simply not follow me around. Everywhere I go, I create these threads, and the pages flood. And little migit here bisonduck ends up all jealous as if he is attention deprived and tries very hard to derail any thread. And he is doing it today, even though I had not seen him in months, go figure. For wherever I am, little man shows up. Odd huh...

Hey Ducksfly, could you talk a little bit about whether and how your offensive philosophy has changed under your new head coach, specificially with regard to your passing game? I'm interested in whether you've been trying to do anything more vertically and how your receivers might match up with our secondary.

(**crickets**)

Well, you see, what had happened was Chip Kelly left for Pittsadelphia and newguy takes over, right? Right. Our WRs run iso-routes (I looked it up, it's some computer term? That's just how technical we are) to free up our corners to catch the ball.

And, as John Madsen said "When a Quarterback completes to a receiver in the endzone, it's a touchdown". It's that easy, right?

This isn't intellect stuff, guys. Every duck knows this stuff.

Who know what's funny? bisonduck and I use the same name for any site. But I always get to any site(TD, this site, many others) before him. But he always seems to end up where I am. Personally I think he is gay, like a gay stalker. The dude cannot simply not follow me around. Everywhere I go, I create these threads, and the pages flood. And little migit here bisonduck ends up all jealous as if he is attention deprived and tries very hard to derail any thread. And he is doing it today, even though I had not seen him in months, go figure. For wherever I am, little man shows up. Odd huh...

Color me shocked, I thought Oregonians were an accepting people.

I never got run off scraggly. For those that do not know this guy, he lives in my town, I met him. He has never played football, but pretends that he knows it well. And he is #1 Mr. Butt kisser one could meet. That is his M.O. on every board, any site, his M.O. He also likes to stir up trouble. He also is just a little small man with the classic M.O. I have met him in person. He is fake as dirt.

He knows VERY well, I never even remotely got run off of TD. I simply requested, on my own that they ban me. Their immature behavior just got old. And even after requesting all the top Adminds refused. Fact is, all my threads I ever created had the most pages by far more then any other. But that site got old and boring for me. But it can be addicting so I simply requested they actually remove and ban my account- so I would not be temped, which is actually a very common request at that site. Now Scruffy, Bison, as I call him, the guy who lives in my city, who I met once and bought a beer for and had dinner with, knows all this. As I said. He likes to stir up trouble. Nothing new...

If i were to leave this site, I could give a rip. Just this coming game is exciting to process and I have several friends and connections to Tennessee in some ways.

Just so you all know.... Make sure you all cover your butt well, cause Bison will work hard to kiss any arse and pretend he is hip. He is a nerd, classic loser that feels the need to pump himself up, classic small man syndrome... for what it's worth...

JR69375-duck-fight.jpg

Cannibal

Honestly, it has become a who's who event in Oregon and the crowd doesn't sound as loud as when we were ascending. I am hoping that having a marquee opponent, albeit a little down, will get the crowd pumped. I was at the '07 USC game and that was loud. Haven't heard it quite as loud since.

You seem like a pretty classy poster. I'm sorry you folks have to deal with the likes of fans like DucksflyinPAC.

Unfortunately we have our fair share of them too. We try our best to keep them on a leash and not let them post on other teams boards, but sometimes they get off their leashes and next thing you know this is what happens. It's quite embarassing, so we understand what you are probably feeling as a Duck's fan right now.

If Oregon played one of the teams currently at the top of the SEC (which isn't Tennessee at the moment), it would be the same result as it has always been. All of a sudden, that vaunted offense would be stuffed, and Oregon would lose.

So, no, at least this one SEC fan does not respect Oregon or the Pac-12.
Classic SEC Koolaid homerism. And faulty logic! For lets look at those two SEC loses of Oregon and skip over the 2x wins over Miss St and 1x vs Tenn... Oregon lost to AU. OU was tied, with 2 secs to go, losing on a FG as time expired. A fluke play set that whole thing up. However, because UO lost, SEC homers say, "Oregon cannot beat a SEC team". But the fact, neither could Bama that year. But is Bama soft? And neither could any other SEC team that year, FOR THEY WENT UNDEFEATED IN THE SEC. And if you look at stats, UO did much better then the rest of the SEC teams vs them.

And then LSU. Same thing. Ya we lost. But they were good. So goo, like AU, that they won your Conference and went undefeated in it(in your Conference). Again, Bama could could not beat them(in Conference- and they should of never got a makeup game). So your telling me the two times UO lost, so did the whole entire SEC lose to those two teams that season. But somehow only UO is called week and cannot play with SEC teams. Funny how illogical that is, isn't...

I googled "Long standing Traditions of Oregon Duck Football".

Results linked me to a Nike Slide show, a captioned photo of Emilio Estevez, and a newspaper article about Pre.

Reactions: 3 people
Dude, you are way overselling Autzen. It may be a little louder but its half the size. Its not as if any our players are going to be pissing their pants when they go out there. Its size is on par with the smallest stadium in our conference. Chill out with the "ask the players" crap.
Even if the pit in the freaking ground is the loudest stadium in the country, do you really believe our players are going to give a damn? We face hostile environment after hostile environment most every conference road game every year.

Reactions: 2 people

You don't say.

il_570xN.249882264.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Duck fans- Do a lot of your fans dress like hipsters to the games - i.e., the plastic frame glasses, Urban Outfitter tees, etc. - and play hackey-sack in the parking lot?

Also, you're kidding yourself if you think the Big Orange will be affected by your gameday atmosphere. They've seen it all before. You also need to understand Tennessee fans are right up there with Nebraska, Alabama, Ohio State, etc., in terms of traveling well. If they suddenly announced the Vols were playing a game in Russia tomorrow, they would find a way to get there and you'd still see orange in the stands.

They may be under-manned right now due to the way their program was managed the past few years, but rest assured the Vols are still heading west to punch you in the mouth. This is a proud program coming to Eugene...not UVA or Syracuse. You guys better be ready and take nothing for granted.

To all our fans who choose to never pull for our SEC rivals because of recruiting implications, this is a good example of why I do. I respect our conference brethren telling a jack hole like this what our program is. Thanks Chas and I hope you get stomped in the Swamp next week. :thumbsup:

You seem like a pretty classy poster. I'm sorry you folks have to deal with the likes of fans like DucksflyinPAC.

Unfortunately we have our fair share of them too. We try our best to keep them on a leash and not let them post on other teams boards, but sometimes they get off their leashes and next thing you know this is what happens. It's quite embarassing, so we understand what you are probably feeling as a Duck's fan right now.

Flyinpac may feel like I am stalking him (only other time we've been on a board together was tigerdroppings - more dramatic hyperbole) and sometimes we have to police our own.

I don't care what Jahvid Best or AP said. I highly doubt Autzen holds a candle to Bryant-Denny or Ben Hill Griffin in terms of hostility toward Tennessee. Our O line has played in both stadiums, some of them twice each in their careers.

At your stadium, Neyland, yes we do. And I went out of my earlier in this thread to say that specific context. So again, like always, please quit spinning my words.

And btw, I only brought it up not to rub it in or boast per say. As to us, big deal. I only brought it up to a VOL going off on his normal "This is SEC Football" Speech, and how we cannot hang. Ya we hung, and then some. And to the post above this that I am responding. It may be true that Dooley was your worst coach ever. Maybe true. However how many times did bama, and Florida, and UGA and all the others get to play your Dooley lead team? 3 times right? And how many of those SEC teams, like Bama, broke our record again you, that we set at your home stadium? You say Dooley all. You might be correct. And I agree, saying we beat you was nothing to boast about. however, I do easily remember the talk before the game that, This is SEC country. That a night game, that we would get slaughtered and pounded, and "Too much SEC Speed" for us... Ya, I heard it all. But the fact is, even in that same exact season, Bama played you later at same exact location. Who beat who by more, Bama vs Tenn, or UO vs Tenn? That answer is obvious.

And again. That is not even my point. I only through that out there to counter the idiot SEC kool-aid drinkers who believe a PAC-12 team will get crushed or is pathetic, ect.......I bring that history lesson up to show they are a idiot. For we did not what Bama, Fl, UGA and rest could ever do. And so under Dooley? Ya, but so where those other SEC teams vs you for 3 straight years. Thus I was only showing ones idiotic logic, exposing it using recent history for those with amnesia.

Again, not to brag. But to refute. And it seems many are sensitive to that fact. But if one does not like that fact. You are playing us this Saturday- do something about it...seem fair? Or how about show some basic respect to what the whole Nation already knows outside of the SEC, that Oregon is pretty good and not only can they beat SEC teams but break records, That is all. And thus Oregon cannot be weak or gimmick ect...(fill in SEC koolaid talking points)Anything else is simple spin...

How are y'all doing against those other SEC teams in recent years?

I googled "Long standing Traditions of Oregon Duck Football".

Results linked me to a Nike Slide show, a captioned photo of Emilio Estevez, and a newspaper article about Pre.
Pre, nice....
However, ask the high-school kids? They have never lived when Oregon was not good. It's kind of funny listening to them really...

agreed. I just think anyone who has experienced the swamp or the hole in bammer land will not be shell shocked. Duck fans may get on the players but the level of hate they'll experience in SEC stadiums is different level stuff
Most definitely.

And then LSU. Same thing. Ya we lost. But they were good.

The only reason Oregon has been in any of these games is a unique scheme, which many people like myself consider powder puff football.

Can it work? Sure, in unique situations that Oregon finds itself.

Would it work in the SEC long-term? I doubt it.

Do I respect it? Not at all, I would probably turn the games off if every team played like that.

Is Oregon a powerhouse program? For the flag football league, yes.

Do I hate Oregon? No.

You're really endearing yourself to the masses. Lol

Gonna be funny if this guy ends up getting banned from VN for flaming a fellow Duck fan.

In all honesty, PortlandDuck is the one Oregon poster truly deserving of a ban. He has been condescending and inflammatory from the outset. I believe that, somewhere along the way, he must have undergone genetic mutation and acquired a bit of lizard DNA.

tumblr_inline_mser6ypBe81qz4rgp.gif

Pre, nice....
However, ask the high-school kids? They have never lived when Oregon was not good. It's kind of funny listening to them really...

Sure, then they take a look at us and realize we run equally as wide open an offense as y'all do in the best conference in the country and actually get kids to the NFL. Case in point, Johnny Fing Football.

Yes. This is what we all believe because, after reading his posts then reading yours, we can all see why he would be so infatuated with following you. Makes perfect sense. :good!:

VN Store

Back