DucksflyinPAC Answer[ed] Questions And/Or Refute[d] Ridiculous Claims

I've been reading here for a long time and decided I'd finally join. I've been a Vol fan through and through and have nothing but pride for my home state. With that said I find it difficult to believe Autzen will truly be a shocker for our team. I know the way it is set up is loud, but our stadium is pretty good too.

Found this interesting while searching around earlier today. There are many parts to it and it's actually a good watch if you have time. It's interesting to see what their coach had to say about the game play by play. Pay attention to what he has to say about Neyland stadium from around 1:14 - 2:04.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhlrvILc0rs[/youtube]

I wish I knew how to make the video show up in the post without using a link.

I like how Chip Kelly said the noise in Neyland was the same tone and intensity as Autzen. There you have it, straight from the horse's mouth.

Reactions: 4 people
I really am truly excited for this game. It will answer a lot of questions. Is Kentucky really that bad or is WKU an average team and are we underrated? Can Jones keep the players' heads in the right place going into a hostile environment against a great team?

Reactions: 1 person
I like how Chip Kelly said the noise in Neyland was the same tone and intensity as Autzen. There you have it, straight from the horse's mouth.

It's the main reason I posted the link. The whole video is interesting, but when I saw the part where he mentioned Neyland this seemed like a good time to post it.

I also like when he says "we played in front of 100,000 in Michigan, but this stadiums layout was just different." And "we looked around and took us awhile to figure out what we needed to do." Also said it was the best stadium they'd been in since he took over. Sounds like the first of that game did have an effect on them. I think our players may be surprised at the sound for the amount of people, but doubt they'll be blown away like they've never experienced it.

Wish I was going out there to watch our vols play, would be a great trip and a great road win for us. Oh if you think CBJ and company are going out there to keep it close....think again, we are here to win this Saturday, we have kept our offense vanilla on purpose so we can try out some stuff on the Ducks and try and get a win........These kids we have are starting to believe they can win these tough games. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
I heard Butch wanted to just give up and forfeit this game, but Dave Hart forced him to play the Ducks. He looked nervous in the video, maybe even a little scared; or was it intimidated?

I heard Butch wanted to just give up and forfeit this game, but Dave Hart forced him to play the Ducks. He looked nervous in the video, maybe even a little scared; or was it intimidated?

So you heard it or you saw it? :crazy:

Wish I was going out there to watch our vols play, would be a great trip and a great road win for us. Oh if you think CBJ and company are going out there to keep it close....think again, we are here to win this Saturday, we have kept our offense vanilla on purpose so we can try out some stuff on the Ducks and try and get a win........These kids we have are starting to believe they can win these tough games. GBO!

Are we gonna see some double reverse hb pass and a hook and ladder?

Last edited:
Are we gonna see some double reverse hb pass and a hook and latter?

God I hope we don't have to go into the bag of tricks that deep.... but who knows! Rather if it worked I wouldn't care if we ran the fumblerooski as long as we scored.

Hey bisonduck, how do you think that your DLine will stack up with our Oline? obviously we are going to have a tough time with your overall team speed both on offense and defense.

I really am truly excited for this game. It will answer a lot of questions. Is Kentucky really that bad or is WKU an average team and are we underrated? Can Jones keep the players' heads in the right place going into a hostile environment against a great team?

The truth is in the middle...where Eric Berry will meet you :p
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Nike pays factory workers slave wages so their shoes could be a helluva lot cheaper. :yes: :sad:

Oh, no, don't say that or Uncle Phil will threaten to stop all contributions to the school....oh, wait.....Phil doesn't "own" UT :rock:

From University of Oregon & University of Nike | Two Schools Sharing One Campus :

When news of Nike’s ill treatment of its workers began to circulate through the media, students at the U of O began to take action into their own hands. Students, as well as some faculty members, believed Nike should be subjected to random factory inspections. The University’s president at the time, Dave Frohnmayer, promised the protesting students that he would make sure that inspections of Nike factories would begin. Nike officals, who were concerned by the former president’s statement, had Frohnmayer visit the Nike’s headquarters in Beaverton, OR to discuss a plan of action.

Nike informed Frohnmayer that they would rescind a $30 million donation for renovations to Autzen Stadium if the protests turned out to damage Nike. When he returned, Frohnmayer told the student’s that although there would be inspections at Nike’s factories, they would notify subcontractors of the factories six months in advance of the exact date of the inspection. Nike’s threat of taking away a donation of $30 million and how quick Frohnmayer changed his mind proves how much power and control Nike has over the school and its administrators.

Reactions: 2 people
The truth is in the middle...where Eric Berry will meet you :p
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It really is gonna show us a few things though. If our kids follow the game plan and don't give up, if they keep their head in the game and work like they should, I'll be happy. Regardless of the score, I'll be happy.

Hey bisonduck, how do you think that your DLine will stack up with our Oline? obviously we are going to have a tough time with your overall team speed both on offense and defense.

That is the question for us Ducks. We think we have an elite defensive front. Want to see ypc under 4.

Here are my questions:

How does it feel to have never won a National Championship in football?
Does it sting or have you just come to terms with the fact you are not able to ever win the big one?

How does it feel to be in a Conference that would totally fall apart if USC was not part of it?Does it make you feel inferior to know this?

How does it feel to know we have more National Championships than you do Conference Championships?

Does that help you understand how big a piece of **** your team has been for nearly 100 years and that you got lucky as **** to play us during the one part of our legendary history where you actually have a shot at winning?

How does it feel to know our team's nickname represents men who died in battle and saved Texas from Mexico and your mascot is just some dumb bird who dances around and makes people laugh?

In a nutshell...how does it feel to know you have about a 5 year period before you go back to being USC's ***** again?

We know of Johny. For he was committed to us and only decommitted after Mariota committed to us. In all honestly, Mariota probably would be starting at UO over Johny. Johny would not of lasted a few months with us with his self-centered attitude...(though he is indeed a good CFB player)

He won a heisman in the best conference. Mariota is a stud but has very limited games vs really good teams. For now, can't doubt the heisman.

Here are my questions:

Does it sting or have you just come to terms with the fact you are not able to ever win the big one?

How does it feel to be in a Conference that would totally fall apart if USC was not part of it?Does it make you feel inferior to know this?

How does it feel to know we have more National Championships than you do Conference Championships?

Does that help you understand how big a piece of **** your team has been for nearly 100 years and that you got lucky as **** to play us during the one part of our legendary history where you actually have a shot at winning?

How does it feel to know our team's nickname represents men who died in battle and saved Texas from Mexico and your mascot is just some dumb bird who dances around and makes people laugh?

In a nutshell...how does it feel to know you have about a 5 year period before you go back to being USC's ***** again?
Class just radiates from you.

Reactions: 4 people
Here are my questions:

They have less than 5 years once Kiffen is fired this year and they hire Gruden. #smokescreen

You should stop acting like you represent all duck fans, idiot. Besides you are from Portland. Your team is Portland State, and they suck. Your ignorance shows in that thread you started about what Tennessee fans should do when coming to Oregon. One of the first things you listed was skipping Eugene and coming up to your trashy city. The ducks play in Eugene, not up there. Bandwagon trash.

You just became my favorite poster :)

VN Store

Back