Durham, under pressure to wrap up Investigation, could 'punt' to after Election Day: source

Biden Had Firm at Center of Trump Hacking Scandal on Campaign Payroll

Neustar Information Services executive allegedly wanted Clinton administration post

The Biden campaign paid nearly $20,000 to a cybersecurity firm at the center of Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe.

The campaign paid Neustar Information Services in 2020 for accounting and compliance work, according to Federal Election Commission records. According to Durham, Neustar’s chief technology officer, Rodney Joffe, accessed sensitive web traffic data that the company maintained on behalf of the White House executive office in order to collect "derogatory" information about Donald Trump. Joffe allegedly provided the information to Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, who in turn gave it to the CIA during a meeting in February 2017. Durham charged Sussmann in September with lying to the FBI about his investigation of Trump.

The Biden campaign’s payments raise questions about whether Joffe continued snooping on Trump in the most recent election. The Biden and Clinton campaigns are the only two presidential committees to have ever paid Neustar, according to Federal Election Commission records. Biden’s campaign paid Neustar $18,819 on Sept. 29, 2020, the records show. The Clinton campaign paid the firm $3,000 in May 2015 for mobile phone services. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee paid $3,000 to Neustar in 2017. Neustar executives and staffers contributed $17,906 to Biden’s campaign, FEC records show.

Biden Had Firm at Center of Trump Hacking Scandal on Campaign Payroll - Washington Free Beacon

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Revealed: Clintonworld takeover of Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter filings reveal prominent Democratic lawyer Marc Elias and another longtime ally of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have taken on key roles in the charity amid scrutiny over its leadership and finances.

Elias, best known for his funding of British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s discredited anti-Trump dossier while he served as Clinton’s 2016 campaign general counsel, appears to be representing the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation through his recently formed Elias Law Group. BLM’s national organization repeatedly lists the Elias firm as one of its addresses and states in its short-year 2020 Form 990 that its books were now in the care of the Elias Law Group.

Revealed: Clintonworld takeover of Black Lives Matter

Hillary Clinton reacts to Durham filing, says Trump, Fox News 'desperately spinning up a fake scandal'

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reacted to Special Counsel John Durham’s latest filing, criticizing former President Trump and Fox News for "desperately spinning up a fake scandal to distract from his real ones."

The former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee tweeted Wednesday, in her first public statement reacting to Durham's Feb. 11 federal court filing, which Fox News first reported Saturday.

Durham's filing alleged a "Tech Executive-1," now identified as Rodney Joffe, and his associates, including a lawyer for her presidential campaign, Michael Sussmann, "exploited" internet traffic pertaining to a "particular healthcare provider," Trump Tower, Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and the Executive Office of the President of the United States in order to "establish ‘an inference’ and ‘narrative’" to then bring to federal government agencies tying Trump to Russia.

"Trump & Fox are desperately spinning up a fake scandal to distract from his real ones," Clinton tweeted Wednesday. So it’s a day that ends in Y."

"The more his misdeeds are exposed, the more they lie," Clinton tweeted, linking out to a piece published in Vanity Fair "for those interested in reality," which she says is a "good debunking of their latest nonsense."

Hillary Clinton reacts to Durham filing, says Trump, Fox News 'desperately spinning up a fake scandal'

Have the Democrats & Media started the smear of Durham specifically?

I imagine that will be the next step - shoot the messenger

They can smear him all they want but these cases are going straight to indictment. I doubt there is even a report.

I suspect if you dug deep enough in much of this, you would find mention of these two names:

Marc Elias
Ron Klain

as lead field officers running dirty tricks from 2016 trump spying and 2020 election. Whoever is running them is now running the white house completely through Klain as CoS. Marc and Ron are not the real powers but the chief hatchetmen for the those pulling the strings.

Republican Senator Josh Hawley asks Biden's AG Garland to make sure Jake Sullivan, his wife and anyone in his office associated to Hillary's campaign is fully recused from the Durham probe in the wake of spying claims

Republican Sen. Josh Hawley is asking Attorney General Merrick Garland to ensure that the wife of National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan anyone who might be 'implicated' in John Durham's probe recuse themselves from the matter.

The Missouri Republican pressed Garland in a letter Wednesday after Durham included new 'spying' charges in the 'Factual Information' section of a court filing in a related case.

The explosive filing signaled a new turn in Durham's probe of the origins of the Russia probe, prompting Republicans to accuse Clinton of 'spying' on Donald Trump.

GOP Senator Josh Hawley asks Biden's AG Garland to make sure Jake Sullivan and wife are recused | Daily Mail Online

‘Manufactured This Russian Collusion Lie’: Tulsi Gabbard Levels Hillary Clinton Over Durham Report

Tulsi-scaled.jpg

Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard blasted Hillary Clinton this week over revelations from the bombshell Durham report.

“What’s being revealed here, Jesse, is the truth,” Gabbard told Fox News host Jesse Watters. “Hillary Clinton and the powerful elite in this country manufactured this Russian collusion lie, actively undermining our democracy and stoking the fires, moving us into this new cold war with Russia.”

“The damage that they did to the American people, our democracy, and others around the world is immeasurable,” she continued. “It’s impossible to measure.”

Gabbard asserted that the Biden administration, specifically National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, is now telling Americans, “Hey, you’ve got to be ready to go to war with Russia, with other countries, to ‘spread democracy,’ to ‘protect democracy.’ And yet, they are actively undermining our democracy here are home.”

‘Manufactured This Russian Collusion Lie’: Tulsi Gabbard Levels Hillary Clinton Over Durham Report | The Daily Wire

Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are ‘grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run

Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run | CNN Politics

‘Manufactured This Russian Collusion Lie’: Tulsi Gabbard Levels Hillary Clinton Over Durham Report

Tulsi-scaled.jpg

Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard blasted Hillary Clinton this week over revelations from the bombshell Durham report.

“What’s being revealed here, Jesse, is the truth,” Gabbard told Fox News host Jesse Watters. “Hillary Clinton and the powerful elite in this country manufactured this Russian collusion lie, actively undermining our democracy and stoking the fires, moving us into this new cold war with Russia.”

“The damage that they did to the American people, our democracy, and others around the world is immeasurable,” she continued. “It’s impossible to measure.”

Gabbard asserted that the Biden administration, specifically National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan, is now telling Americans, “Hey, you’ve got to be ready to go to war with Russia, with other countries, to ‘spread democracy,’ to ‘protect democracy.’ And yet, they are actively undermining our democracy here are home.”

‘Manufactured This Russian Collusion Lie’: Tulsi Gabbard Levels Hillary Clinton Over Durham Report | The Daily Wire

Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are ‘grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run

Hillary Clinton suggests Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run | CNN Politics

Clinton needs a gig on MSNBC.

I hope that Durham and his staff are really careful with where they go and what they eat and drink.

Lots of people who have something on the Clintons have something bad happen to them.

Tulsi needs to be careful too.

John Durham says 'members of the media' may have 'misinterpreted' claims he made in a recent court filing

I think it's pretty clear that John Durham is talking about how Fox News has overhyped his recent court filing.
Or … you know… he was responding to Susmann’s attorney and addressing their accusations.

Sussmann's lawyers cited some of those articles and accused Durham of purposely including misleading details in his filing, alleging that their inclusion was "plainly intended to politicize this case, inflame media coverage and taint the jury pool."

But Durham rejected that accusation, saying on Thursday that he's not at fault if anyone misunderstood the details in the filing.

"[D]efense counsel has presumed the Government's bad faith and asserts that the Special Counsel's Office intentionally sought to politicize this case, inflame media coverage, and taint the jury pool," Thursday's filing said. "That is simply not true."

"If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the Government's inclusion of this information," it continued.

Reactions: hUTch2002
Or … you know… he was responding to Susmann’s attorney and addressing their accusations.

Sussmann's lawyers cited some of those articles and accused Durham of purposely including misleading details in his filing, alleging that their inclusion was "plainly intended to politicize this case, inflame media coverage and taint the jury pool."

But Durham rejected that accusation, saying on Thursday that he's not at fault if anyone misunderstood the details in the filing.

"[D]efense counsel has presumed the Government's bad faith and asserts that the Special Counsel's Office intentionally sought to politicize this case, inflame media coverage, and taint the jury pool," Thursday's filing said. "That is simply not true."

"If third parties or members of the media have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion, that does not in any way undermine the valid reasons for the Government's inclusion of this information," it continued.
No. Right-wing media has misinterpreted what the filing actually said.

https://washingtonpost.com/politics...ed-false-claim-clinton-spied-president-trump/

.... and you have fallen for it.

Last edited:
No. Right-wing media has misinterpreted what the report actually says.

https://washingtonpost.com/politics...ed-false-claim-clinton-spied-president-trump/

.... and you have fallen for it.
No Durham said the government’s filings are valid and stand on their own merit and he isn’t responsible for anyone from the media or Sussmann’s lawyers whom “have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion” and you’re conflating the actual message into something it isn’t. Like you always do.

Bit it’s nice to see the idiot left media has finally found a version of this story they’re willing to publish🤡

No Durham said the government’s filings are valid and stand on their own merit and he isn’t responsible for anyone from the media or Sussmann’s lawyers whom “have overstated, understated, or otherwise misinterpreted facts contained in the Government's Motion” and you’re conflating the actual message into something it isn’t. Like you always do.
No, Fox News and right-wing media have misinterpreted what his filing meant, and your dumb a$$ has lapped it up.

Reactions: TN Ribs
How was work today, did you flip anyone off like I did in my waning months?
Was gonna post in the OT thread but got busy. So my old group has REALLY decided they like the idea of me coming home and is about to prematurely launch the extraction mission. I told them they have to sit tight till around March 10 like we talked due to performance bonuses and raises going into effect right now 😂

Was gonna post in the OT thread but got busy. So my old group has REALLY decided they like the idea of me coming home and is about to prematurely launch the extraction mission. I told them they have to sit tight till around March 10 like we talked due to performance bonuses and raises going into effect right now 😂
I think you should go scorched earth when you change positions, a little retribution is needed and fun.

I think you should go scorched earth when you change positions, a little retribution is needed and fun.
Eh I can’t really do that if I want to keep working for 10 more months. Would put the people trying to bail me out in a awkward position most likely. Plus I’d like the bastards to think it’s amicable and then reach out and ask for something so I can reply “that’s F-ing stupid I’m not gonna do that” 😂

I'm not surprised by Fox and Trump and his minions overstating the filing. You may recall, I asked here what exactly was meant by the allegation in the pleadings, i.e. is the claim that they breached security of emails, or is the claim that they mined the internet for publicly available information.

Sounds more and more like the latter.

Again, not surprised that Fox has completely blown it out of proportion.

Eh I can’t really do that if I want to keep working for 10 more months. Would put the people trying to bail me out in a awkward position most likely. Plus I’d like the bastards to think it’s amicable and then reach out and ask for something so I can reply “that’s F-ing stupid I’m not gonna do that” 😂
You'd be surprised what they'll put up with.

VN Store

Back