Durham, under pressure to wrap up Investigation, could 'punt' to after Election Day: source

Well somebody sure bought into a narrative that they can finally stomach and is off and running with it. 🤡
It's more than just a narrative.

Two important things to note, which you won't hear on Fox News :

1) John Durham's court filing notes that in the aftermath of the 2016 Russian malware attack and the Russian hacking of the DNC, Neustar had an arrangement with the government to help maintain and monitor servers. This included the White House, the Clinton campaign and the Trump campaign. Fox News has been pushing the belief that Durham's court filing alleges that an "illegal infiltration of servers at Trump Tower and the White House," occurred. That is a lie.

2) John Durham's court filing does not allege that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid Neustar any money.

1) John Durham's court filing notes that in the aftermath of the 2016 Russian malware attack and the Russian hacking of the DNC, Neustar had an arrangement with the government to help maintain and monitor servers. This included the White House, the Clinton campaign and the Trump campaign. Fox News has been pushing the belief that Durham's court filing alleges that an "illegal infiltration of servers at Trump Tower and the White House," occurred. That is a lie.

2) John Durham's court filing does not allege that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid Neustar any money.

I think Durham is going to be very careful about using inflammatory language as to not appear partisan as he should. The lying involved in this damages the credibility of the initial accusers. I'm ready for the next shoe to drop.

Last edited:
I thnk Durham is going to be very careful about using inflammatory language as to not appear partisan as he should. The lying involved in this damages the credibility of the initial accusers. I'm ready for the next shoe to drop.

It's really cute how much the left still defends Hillary like she's some kind of saint.

Or all Democrats for that matter.

Lol

Reactions: norrislakevol
It’s hilarious as hell watching BB and the other fools screech “but Killary didn’t hack the server!” So Ratliffe actually killed that angle days ago via direct interview. But what they won’t touch with a 10 foot pole is what actually happened. The server access was via credentialed people. However what they did with that access and coordinated with their Killary surrogate, Sussmann, is the whole problem. It laid the entire basis for the eventual sham Mueller clown show and led up to the first impeachment. Which btw didn’t have any Mueller clown show articles because the whole operation started with this initial access could never yield fruit because it wasn’t real. This BS preempted a campaign result Killary and her minions as well as the rest of the establishment clowns in both parties could and would never accept. Now back to the “but Killary didn’t hack the servers” stupidity 😂🤡

It’s hilarious as hell watching BB and the other fools screech “but Killary didn’t hack the server!” So Ratliffe actually killed that angle days ago via direct interview. But what they won’t touch with a 10 foot pole is what actually happened. The server access was via credentialed people. However what they did with that access and coordinated with their Killary surrogate, Sussmann, is the whole problem. It laid the entire basis for the eventual sham Mueller clown show and led up to the first impeachment. Which btw didn’t have any Mueller clown show articles because the whole operation started with this initial access could never yield fruit because it wasn’t real. Now back to the “but Killary didn’t hack the servers” stupidity 😂🤡

Scary as hell how the Federal pols manipulate us. If you create this "chaos" of truth and lie, one is bound to get away with anything

The server access was via credentialed people. However what they did with that access and coordinated with their Killary surrogate, Sussmann, is the whole problem.
Yes, but Fox News has alleged much more than that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers

^^^ This Fox News story is a lie on two fronts.

1) The Durham court filing does not allege that the Clinton campaign paid Neustar.

2) Neustar had been granted access by the government to those servers for the very purpose of monitoring them for Russian intrusion following the 2016 DNC hack. There wasn't any "infiltration" - which is also a word you wont find in the Durham court filing.

Last edited:
Well that can't be true. BB assured me that Dems no longer care about Hillary Clinton.
Fox News is lying about the crux of this story. I don't care about Hillary Clinton, but it is fair to point out that this story has been overhyped to an extreme.

Yes, but Fox News has alleged much more than that.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-campaign-paid-infiltrate-trump-tower-white-house-servers

^^^ This Fox News story is a lie on two fronts.

1) The Durham court filing does not allege that the Clinton campaign paid Neustar.

2) Neustar had been granted access by the government to those servers for the very purpose of monitoring them for Russian intrusion following the 2016 DNC hack. There wasn't any "infiltration" - which is also a word you wont find in the Durham court filing.
I don’t give a **** about Fox News that isn’t the damn story you maroon!!! 🤡

Reactions: StarRaider
The false claims being made, concerning this story by Fox News, have been repeated throughout this thread. The Fox News coverage is relevant to this thread.
No what is relevant is the Killary surrogate Sussmann got information from a credentialed contractor that abused their access to provide political intel to the rival of the server owner. They need to go to jail. THAT IS THE ONLY STORY THAT MATTERS.

No what is relevant is the Killary surrogate Sussmann got information from a credentialed contractor that abused their access to provide political intel to the rival of the server owner. They need to go to jail. THAT IS THE ONLY STORY THAT MATTERS.
I agree with you... although, it should be noted that the allegation is disputed by Sussman.

However, Fox News claimed that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid the credentialed contractor (Neustar) for that intel, even though there is no proof of that, and the Durham court filing does not allege it. That claim has been repeated by several posters in this thread. It is fair to point that out as one example of how this story is being overhyped.

I agree with you... although, it should be noted that the allegation is disputed by Sussman.

However, Fox News claimed that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid the credentialed contractor for that intel, even though there is no proof of that, and the Durham court filing does not allege it. That claim has been repeated by several posters in this thread. It is fair to point that out as one example of how this story is being overhyped.
So the accused claims the prosecution is is wrong? Color me shocked.

Fox jumped the shark on how they presented it and those articles are buried on their app now. Ratcliffe sunk that narrative on Fox in a live interview like three days ago and tried to point them back at what I’m telling you here I watched the interview.

Reactions: StarRaider
So the accused claims the prosecution is is wrong? Color me shocked.

Fox jumped the shark on how they presented it and those articles are buried on their app now. Ratcliffe sunk that narrative on Fox in a live interview like three days ago and tried to point them back at what I’m telling you here I watched the interview.
Agreed ... See, we can agree on something. There is a story here, but it's not the one that Fox News has been pushing.

Agreed ... See, we can agree on something. There is a story here, but it's not the one that Fox News has been pushing.
I haven’t mentioned that line since I saw with my own eyes Ratliffe shot it down. That killed it for Fox pretty much too.

But there is a very relevant story here. Yes Sussmann disputes it and even requested a dismissal. I’m guessing he’s going to be disappointed.

Another false Fox narrative on the dust heap of history. Fake b.s. # 3,552,604 by Fox.
It's the kind of misrepresentation, that Fox News hosts have used in the past to label the Mueller probe/Russia-Trump collusion investigation as a "hoax" or as "fake news."

Fox News falsely claimed that the John Durham court filing alleged that the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign paid for intel collected by a 3rd party cyber security contractor (Neustar). The Durham filing doesn't say that at all.

As @NorthDallas40 points out, it's still very possible that the 2016 Clinton campaign acted inappropriately by soliciting opposition intel on Donald Trump collected by Neustar, but by already getting such an important component of this story so wrong, they have made it impossible to take anything else they report on this matter seriously. Fox News has completely botched this story. It's every bit as sloppy, partisan and unprofessional as what they have accused CNN of doing in the past.

Reactions: lawgator1

VN Store

Back