EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

So based on the campus huddle write up, home field advantage seems to be pretty much dynamic anyway.

“To help paint a better picture, here is a great example from one of our team members who was playing a Dynasty with FIU. During the first couple of games the stands were not very full which resulted in a lower home field advantage stadium pulse. Once he landed a big win on the road at Indiana and the team record was 7-0, the stands were becoming more full to start the game. By the end of the season with a 10-1 record and finishing in the top 25 rankings, home games would result in sell out crowds and the home field advantage pulse meter was now rocking high on the way to the conference championship.”

I just can't get hyped like you guys. I see a lot of animations that are exactly the same as Madden. The most important thing to me is on field gameplay. I don't care about the playoff, NIL, correct colors, entrances, or any of that. Just the actual gameplay. I see a lot of the same ole same ole stuff that EA has had for 6 years.

I'm willing to bet man coverage is still not right. Especially when using motion as well as flipping the play. I almost guarantee it's not been changed.

I would like to run Sabans defense but it would need a lot programming because his philosophy will play man and zone the same play from the same player depending on personnel and how they align to your side and then their first movement after hike. Would probably be too strong though tbh.

I really hope that address the infinite audibles people can do that's very very unrealistic. How many times have you ever seen Peyton Manning flip a whole play and then audible every position to something different? I really think the audible system needs a complete revamp to reflect what happens in a real game.

Last edited:
Looks awesome . I just hope we get to choose when we can Checker Neyland, as opposed to the video game saying “it’s a rivalry game, Neyland is checkered”. I want the option to do that every game , even if I would never want that .
From everything I’ve been able to find I don’t think we can decide when the special themed crowd games will be. I keep finding it being said as 1-2 times per season in dynasty. Either it assigns when they will be or we are limited on how many times we can do it from what I’ve read.

From everything I’ve been able to find I don’t think we can decide when the special themed crowd games will be. I keep finding it being said as 1-2 times per season in dynasty. Either it assigns when they will be or we are limited on how many times we can do it from what I’ve read.
I’d prefer for it to be limited. I just hope it’s an option in Play Now. I like playing a lot of exhibition games.

What a joke. Does someone at EA hate Tennessee or what? Not top 25 in Offensive Rankings and barely top 15 in toughest places to play. Colorado, Clemson and Miami in the top 10 are hilarious.
I say our ranking will skyrocket on the first couple of updates after the real season starts lol

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I’m not going to get into how we were omitted , but How is Penn State above Ole Miss? Colorado has one decent full time offensive player and their OLine is awful. How is LSU #6? Maybe their offensive line? Texas A&M ? Their offense has been awful for a while .

Wow ea officially sucks ass already lol Miami and Colorado in the top 10 meanwhile we are no where on that list we would beat both those programs by 30

I’m assuming the power rankings are based on ratings so I can understand us not being rated high because the offense is unproven at pretty much every spot (tons of potential) but you’d think we’d be at least in the top 25 just based on history.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back