EA College Football, 2024 (PS5/XSX)

“Discovered that FCS SE, MW, and NW were secretly using professional players and passing them off as collegiate players. Gave them sanctions and ensured they are now using properly-rated players.”
  • Dev Note: For this change to go into effect, you will need to create a new Dynasty

Reactions: adam.vol
2 big bugs I've read about that are a problem.
1. You can't change a new freshman position during position changes in the off season they don't show up.
2. Some sort of bug that causes your scoreboard to disappear in dynasty.

I havent bought the game yet. I had been waiting to see how bad or good it would be before i drop $500 on a new PS5. Curious is the roster size still 70 like in 14?

Don’t change your scheme in dynasty unless you do it from the “edit coach” menu. Bug causing players overall to drop drastically when changing scheme.

I havent bought the game yet. I had been waiting to see how bad or good it would be before i drop $500 on a new PS5. Curious is the roster size still 70 like in 14?
Don't buy a PS5 just for this game, gets a series S. Idk if you've played Madden recently but it's still EA and they are both very similar. I know a lot of people who **** all over Madden are the same ones who haven't touched in 10 years. So I hate to break it those guys, it's Madden with drums and an abundance of RPOs.

Reactions: LouderVol
Don't buy a PS5 just for this game, gets a series S. Idk if you've played Madden recently but it's still EA and they are both very similar. I know a lot of people who **** all over Madden are the same ones who haven't touched in 10 years. So I hate to break it those guys, it's Madden with drums and an abundance of RPOs.
Im not a fan of XBox anything. I like the MLB The Show series also. And there is a game called fishing planet i love playing.

I'm still struggling to beat good teams in Dynasty playing Varsity. I've tried 3 times and Bama gets me every time. Maybe I need to watch some vids on defense and play calling.

My 92 QB throws at my receivers’ ankles after the patch. Doesn’t seem to matter if I tap or hold. I have not figured out why that is.

Good news: My coach “Josh Heupel” has landed the number 1 qb 6 years in a row. At least the game got one thing right.

Reactions: alwaysvol
Revamped passing, I believe. I’m not on to check right now but i didn’t have this problem before the patch. I just hopped on and didn’t read into the patch last night.
Interesting. I use placement and accuracy and wasn't having issues.
Could it be throw under pressure inaccurate maybe?

Interesting. I use placement and accuracy and wasn't having issues.
Could it be throw under pressure inaccurate maybe?

It very well could be. I am thinking that something was corrected to how it was meant to be and I haven’t noticed what I should be doing differently.

Maybe someone using the same setting can verify.

I have shamelessly cheesed this game by recruiting nothing but deep threat WR’s. My slowest starter is a 98 speed. I hope that hasn’t caught up to me, because throwing the ball to where the safeties aren’t has been a lot of fun.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back