EA sports has Tennessee as a 2nd tier program

I do not disagree with what we have been the last 10 years, but we are on the rise back into the top tier and Clemson is headed back to being second tier. Dabo just has not figured out that you have to use the transfer portal and NIL to be competitive.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

EA Sports is paying colleges for CFB25 based on a tier system using AP Poll finishes from the past 10 years
1f440.svg
Tier 1: $99,875.16 Tier 2: $59,925.09 Tier 3: $39,950.06 Tier 4: $9,987.52.​

GOXZxb2XEAEacTo

Alright, I can except that however,.....But OSU? TCU? Iowa? Clemson? are top tier?......P#ssv! PLEASE!

GBO

Boycott whoever came up with this crap! I mean, don't they know who we are? I'm calling bull. EA hates us.

I bought my 8 year old son the 2008 version of the game. It had our 07 SEC East champion team.
It had a tier system in the game, 1-6 stars based on traditional prestige and current success.
Tennessee Vols were a six star program; Bama was a five star.
That was going to change soon. And Crompton was decent after Ainge was drafted on the game. It was still a very optimistic time for the VOLS.

Alright, I can except that however,.....But OSU? TCU? Iowa? Clemson? are top tier?......P#ssv! PLEASE!

GBO
All of those teams have made the CFP, won a national title or played for a national title in the past 10 years other than Iowa. Iowa has always had the benefit of playing in the B1G West.

Tier 1 has a nice, round… 13 teams in it. I guess that’s how many teams had to be tier 1 for the B1G to have as much representation as the 2024 SEC. They didn’t want to just give more money to more teams. So there’s Iowa for you.

Take deep breaths…. 87 days until the first college football game, 95 days until the Vols kick it off.

Who gives a shite what EA sports says? They have a job to do and a deadline and criteria to meet. Based on how they are ranking it’s no surprise that TN is considered a tier 2 football team.

Everyone that even kinda knows CFB understands that TN football is finally on the rise again. CJH has the offense rolling and Nico certainly looks like he will bring back that magic. That mixed with more talent across the field has things looking better than they have in awhile.

Nothing wrong with being considered tier 2. Hell, it just makes it that much sweeter when you beat someone’s a$$ that you weren’t supposed to. Hopefully that a$$ isn’t my bulldog’s a$$, but even if it is, it will make for great games in the future!

EA Sports is paying colleges for CFB25 based on a tier system using AP Poll finishes from the past 10 years
1f440.svg
Tier 1: $99,875.16 Tier 2: $59,925.09 Tier 3: $39,950.06 Tier 4: $9,987.52.​

GOXZxb2XEAEacTo
PENN State? Utah? OK State? LSU?

a ****ing joke

Just be thankful JH took over. If he hadn’t and we were still under any of the three previous coaches we’d be tier 3 maybe 4.

VN Store

Back