Early Vegas Lines for the Big Games

JohnWardForever

NcST N -6
Okie Road---+6 ---------------Open for discussion, and not for wagering. (unless that's your thing, I have never bet UT sports)
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfan1000
Okie Road---+6 -------------------------------------Open for discussion, and not for wagering. (unless that's your thing, I have never bet UT sports)
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9
What is the NCSU line?

The line for the UGA game seems pretty high. I know they've manhandled us for the most part lately but I'd expect it to be closer to -13. The question is have we improved enough along the line of scrimmage. I think we have much better depth and star power on the defensive line than previous years for sure and the offensive line is a veteran unit that hopefully won't experience any catastrophic injuries. I'm hopeful that we'll be competitive in that game.

Okie Road---+6 -------------------------------------Open for discussion, and not for wagering. (unless that's your thing, I have never bet UT sports)
NcST N -6
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9
Maybe that will help some realize that OU and Bama aren’t shoe-in wins or even games we “should” win. They’re games we certainly can win though. I like that UF line. I think we beat the dog crap out of them this year. UGA being a 20-pt favorites is surprising. I bet that comes down some but I’ve seen a lot of people call that a toss up game. Not according to Vegas.

The line for the UGA game seems pretty high. I know they've manhandled us for the most part lately but I'd expect it to be closer to -13. The question is have we improved enough along the line of scrimmage. I think we have much better depth and star power on the defensive line than previous years for sure and the offensive line is a veteran unit that hopefully won't experience any catastrophic injuries. I'm hopeful that we'll be competitive in that game.
UGA in Athens is a tall order. Not insurmountable but we will likely need some help.

The line could definitely go down to -13 or lower since we play that game in November. Georgia should still be favored at home but when we beat NC state, Florida, Oklahoma, and Bama, Vegas will give us better odds.

NcST N -6
Okie Road---+6 ---------------Open for discussion, and not for wagering. (unless that's your thing, I have never bet UT sports)
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9
These lines will change before the games start, especially the midseason games.

My money is on Heupel for the OU game. That's going to be his Super Bowl
Not any more than it will be theirs. First SEC home game AND Heupel coming home? That place will be rocking. Good place to go watch football too. Good people that enjoy the sport and are hospitable. I do think we win but I bet that game is circled as the biggest home game for them.

NcST N -6
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9
No issues with these except the UGA seems high. We gotta prove we can win on the road before I start calling favorites on the road....

Reactions: chuckiepoo
NcST N -6
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9

UGa and OU seem high. I’d probably say

UGa…Tenn +14
OU…Tenn +1

The rest seem reasonable. Interesting that Fl is a bigger dog that Ky.

Maybe that will help some realize that OU and Bama aren’t shoe-in wins or even games we “should” win. They’re games we certainly can win though. I like that UF line. I think we beat the dog crap out of them this year. UGA being a 20-pt favorites is surprising. I bet that comes down some but I’ve seen a lot of people call that a toss up game. Not according to Vegas.
Agreed, both teams are definitely beatable. I’m honestly more intrigued by the Bama game because without Saban and some transfers we really have more uncertainty of what kind of team Bama has this year

NcST N -6
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9
Where did you get these lines? Bama was a 1.5 point favorite on MGM and a 2 point favorite on Draft Kings. Didn’t check the others, but I don’t think these are accurate.

NcST N -6
Fla @ Home -10
AL @ Home +6
Uga Road +20
Uk @ Home -9
So they’re saying 9-3.

Gotta hold serve in the games we’re favored and steal one as an underdog to make the playoffs.

And UGA won’t beat us by 20.

VN Store

Back