East Tennessee Weather II

For wind. When did this become SOP?
The school system is a fractured mess right now. The mask crap absolutely tore it apart. The morale is so bad that I’m guessing KCS is hoping that giving staff a 4 day weekend alleviates some of the negative feelings.

GFS looked great again. 12Zeuro spooked NWS. Let’s see how the 0Z looks.

Seems like models are coming together besides the euro.

Are you enjoying the tornado sirens this morning?

I hear no sirens. All I see is a Severe Tstorm Warning. Knox County was on the borderline between Marginal Risk and No Risk yesterday. You can't cancel school for every rain storm especially when they will likely miss M-W next week....

If it's a March 31st type high Risk warned event that we had here in Shelby, sure...

I hear no sirens. All I see is a Severe Tstorm Warning. Knox County was on the borderline between Marginal Risk and No Risk yesterday. You can't cancel school for every rain storm especially when they will likely miss M-W next week....

If it's a March 31st type high Risk warned event that we had here in Shelby, sure...

They were going off here starting at 7am. Lifted now of course.

I heard them in Millington on the way to work.

The polygon for AR torwarn storm did briefly cover extreme NW (N and W of Millington) Shelby Co so they were right to blow them.

My point remains, Shelby was on border of enhanced risk. The no risk line cuts through Knox County.

Screenshot_20240112_081444_Samsung Internet.jpg

The polygon for AR torwarn storm did briefly cover extreme NW (N and W of Millington) Shelby Co so they were right to blow them.

My point remains, Shelby was on border of enhanced risk. The no risk line cuts through Knox County.

View attachment 609504
Last time we had no risk, we had an EF2 with no warning hit the Cedar Bluff area.

VN Store

Back