Election Day (s) 2020

Nevadans are pretty upset with the governor because the economy has been hit so hard from the shut down. It’s opened back up with limitations but starting to get more and more visitors.
I was hoping they’d vote against the shutdown. It’s tight so I guess there is still a chance

2020 scenario #2: AZ turns red at the last minute and Trump, for all his “stop the count” antics, is handed the win.
Where is the “stop the count” quote?

This was from last night around 2 AM

“This is a very big moment," Trump said. "This is a major fraud in our nation. We want the law to be used in a proper manner. So we’ll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at four o’clock in the morning and add them to the list.

Reactions: StarRaider

So you interpreted that to “stop counting votes”?

How should we interpret the vertical lines for Biden in MI and WI with no corresponding vertical line for Trump?

It’s statistically impossible for one candidate to get 100% of the votes from any significant group of ballots.

I’ve seen the Michigan number shown as being over 138,000 votes - not one vote for anyone other than Joe Biden. It’s ludicrous

skelley-LB-Wisconsin-01-01-use.png

skelley-LB-michigan-01.png

Truly vile woman. She’s had it out for white people ever since I remember
She's also an intellectual midget. If Trump does win the difference will have been the minority male vote he was able to flip.

So you interpreted that to “stop counting votes”?

How should we interpret the vertical lines for Biden in MI and WI with no corresponding vertical line for Trump?

It’s statistically impossible for one candidate to get 100% of the votes from any significant group of ballots.

I’ve seen the Michigan number shown as being over 138,000 votes - not one vote for anyone other than Joe Biden. It’s ludicrous

skelley-LB-Wisconsin-01-01-use.png

skelley-LB-michigan-01.png

He’s saying the votes are illegitimate. You think he wants votes counted that he believes to be illegitimate? He’s more corrupt than I thought!

Why are you even defending him on this? You know if he files a lawsuit to stop the count, you won’t care.

Those are screenshots from ABC/538. Do you have a link to that chart or is it just a graphic?

Last edited:
Florida has the third largest population, they had no issues counting all the ballots. The Dim run states are a joke and will do what they can to steal the election.

He’s saying the votes are illegitimate. You think he wants votes counted that he believes to be illegitimate? He’s more corrupt than I thought!

Those are screenshots from ABC/538. Do you have a link to that chart or is it just a graphic?
Wanting only legitimate votes tallied would seem fair for both sides. Where is the “stop counting votes” quote? Still haven’t seen it.

The graphics are from here

2020 Election: Live Results And Coverage

Search for

Michigan's Morning Update
Wisconsin's Morning Update

Florida has the third largest population, they had no issues counting all the ballots. The Dim run states are a joke and will do what they can to steal the election.
Hope you're ready for your new avi

Arizona AG just said absentee votes are going to Trump. May not be over after all.

Who writes the laws in those states? Like the law that Pennsylvania couldn’t open mail-in ballots until yesterday morning...

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Wanting only legitimate votes tallied would seem fair for both sides. Where is the “stop counting votes” quote? Still haven’t seen it.

The graphics are from here

2020 Election: Live Results And Coverage

Search for

Michigan's Morning Update
Wisconsin's Morning Update
“Stop the count” was the title I gave to his antics because it’s a reasonable interpretation of his rhetoric. I’m sure he will try to stop the count at some point.

Also, why do you care? He could file a lawsuit to stop the count in Michigan right now and you would see nothing wrong with it and defend it to the hilt.

It was probably a typographical error that was corrected later.

Is this one of those “Trump is just like every other politician” statements or am I misreading it?
More or less. But I am including Biden in there too. Both sides will actively push whatever they think will help their cause.

“Stop the count” was the title I gave to his antics because it’s a reasonable interpretation of his rhetoric. I’m sure he will try to stop the count at some point.

Also, why do you care? He could file a lawsuit to stop the count in Michigan right now and you would see nothing wrong with it and defend it to the hilt.

It was probably a typographical error that was corrected later.
So in your world, auditing the count or demanding a recount is equivalent to “stopping the count”.

Whatever.

So in your world, auditing the count or demanding a recount is equivalent to “stopping the count”.

Whatever.
In my world, claiming votes are being legitimately cast is a prelude to attempting to stop the counting of those votes.

Again: stop acting like you would give a **** if he actually tried to stop the election. He probably will at some point and you won’t care. He’ll give some laughable pretext for it and you’ll say “yeah that checks out.”

Not sure how the show is supposed to go on for another 4 years when we’re already on the unpteenth run of this same episode.

Reactions: Septic
In my world, claiming votes are being legitimately cast is a prelude to attempting to stop the counting of those votes.

Again: stop acting like you would give a **** if he actually tried to stop the election. He probably will at some point and you won’t care. He’ll give some laughable pretext for it and you’ll say “yeah that checks out.”

Not sure how the show is supposed to go on for another 4 years when we’re already on the unpteenth run of this same episode.
Parroting Trump will never garner any credibility. In fact, those who do it hurt their credibility. Trump will make all sorts of unsubstantiated/false claims between now and the middle of January. Even some of his closest advisors said he needed to stop with the "election is over" crap. It's always about him and always will be

VN Store

Back