Election Day (s) 2020

And, I'll take cheating Democrats for $2,000.

Answer: What did the Daley machine in Chicago do in 1960?

Of course, Kennedy wouldn't have gotten his brains blown out if they hadn't cheated.

Of course you will.

You were probably leaning on your walker near the grassy knoll, taking a spell.

Fortunately you left your ear horn at home which kept you and your weak heart from being startled by the gun shots from the book depository.

Of course you will.

You were probably leaning on your walker near the grassy knoll, taking a spell.

Fortunately you left your ear horn at home which kept you and your weak heart from being startled by the gun shots from the book depository.
I wasn't quite 14 at the time.

Wow, Fox showing Trump only needs Nevada's 6 to get to 270.

1604528822606.png

Take solace in knowing that the D's didn't take the Senate. Having the Oval office and both houses would have been a disaster.

I'll take gridlock for $2,000 Alex.
no real skin off my back one way or the other. its still a failure of leadership as far as i am concerned.

Dumb ass Dims, that’s who.

Yeah, you're going to want to check those receipts. The Democratic Governor fought the Republican legislature to get them opened and counted before election day, fearing that the stall tactic would have ballots tied up in court an unable to be counted.

I'll give you one guess on what the Trump lawyers are trying to do.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
I didn't see your math. Truthfully, as long as there isn't one party with complete control - I'm good. I'll be fine either way this shakes out, trump makes good fodder. i don't know what I'll do without him...

I just think it's going to be tough to overcome trumps lead in PA needing a 3 to 1 vote from here on out. But hey, absolutely anything is possible.

The meltdown going on in the Oval Office has me feeling justified in wanting Biden to win. I think it’s 50/50 right now and will be pretty much wrapped up tonight, one way or the other, when NV and AZ announce their results.

Reactions: Septic
Take solace in knowing that the D's didn't take the Senate. Having the Oval office and both houses would have been a disaster.

I'll take gridlock for $2,000 Alex.
unfortunately the senate has nothing to do with taxation. The house controls it-- You may get the $2,000 but the payback will be like paying back the guys on the street corner.

unfortunately the senate has nothing to do with taxation. The house controls it-- You may get the $2,000 but the payback will be like paying back the guys on the street corner.

Any changes in tax law requires the house AND senate.

The economy now you mean?

You're more intelligent than that. The economy was roaring. Of course a worldwide pandemic slowed it down. In addition to the idiot governors who refused to open their states because oRaNgE mAn bAd.

The meltdown going on in the Oval Office has me feeling justified in wanting Biden to win. I think it’s 50/50 right now and will be pretty much wrapped up tonight, one way or the other, when NV and AZ announce their results.
It’s over now..... the USA elected a demented corpse president and a fake as hell ho with the world’s most annoying voice as Vp

VN Store

Back