Electric Vehicles

They aren't but I think the Chinese junk blanket it thrown too liberally. No car at that price point is going to be that great, even one built here
I would settle for reliable and safe. and I doubt those qualities in the lower end ones that are offering price competition/resets.

Have officially confirmed I can use the Tesla supercharger network. Adapter works like a champ but the cables are so short. Oh well, we can attempt our road trip to TN this summer

You’ll probably have to bring your own charging cable some time in the future.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
We have some awful corporate leaderships, but with Dems calling for the timeline mandates and stuff, they are just playing a guessing game. DC ****s up everything.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
We have some awful corporate leaderships, but with Dems calling for the timeline mandates and stuff, they are just playing a guessing game. DC ****s up everything.
I just signed the contract to install my genrac backup generator to my house for when EVs shut down the grid

He lives in Tennessee. That guy really knows his cars. Yeah, his thumbnails are pretty silly but he really is a good mechanic and he's in the know concerning the electric vehicles and newer vehicles

I know. I'm cheap and those are the "I forgot to bring my shades and I've gotta hit the combo Dollar Tree/Family Dollar near the beach" look....

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back