Emoluments

He expects and demands to be able to do whatever in the hell he wants. Sort of like him railing on Obama for executive orders, when Donnie has already signed more than Obama did in three years, in October..
Barack was probably coked up most of the time, so his total suffered.

Reactions: AM64
I thought that was Hunter? Are you getting your talking points crossed? Obama was obviously too busy picking out a tan suit and buying Dijon mustard.

Barry said he did blow when he could afford it. The rest of the time he was just a pot head.

Reactions: AM64
Almost guaranteed that Zepp has never heard of the Choom Gang, due to his channel selection.
I was well aware of his drug habits in youth. He wrote about it in his first book. To be fair, I didn't know there was a name for his pot-smoking buddies. I had to look up what choom meant. lol

So are we now ok with the president directly using his office to make money? Just curious
How is he making money by comping it?

Ah..a tax write off. ENRICHING HIMSELF THROUGH THE PRESIDENCY!!

I bet he even gets a Netflix deal after 2024! Bulls@!t.

Reactions: volfanjustin
How is he making money by comping it?

Ah..a tax write off. ENRICHING HIMSELF THROUGH THE PRESIDENCY!!

I bet he even gets a Netflix deal after 2024! Bulls@!t.
"At cost" isn't comping. The resort would bill it's "estimated costs". How many people do you think stay at Doral during the mid 90 temps of June.

The resort hadn't made the list of potential locations until Trump suggested it. And you can't see a problem with that?

"At cost" isn't comping. The resort would bill it's "estimated costs". How many people do you think stay at Doral during the mid 90 temps of June.

The resort hadn't made the list of potential locations until Trump suggested it. And you can't see a problem with that?
Seriously? The place will be sold out.

I was serious. The publicity of the G7 might have changed the situation, and I have a feeling there has been a drastic rate increase.
I guess my point is that the place will be sold out either way and Summer rates in Florida are nuts. Can't imagine there'd be some huge windfall.

I guess my point is that the place will be sold out either way and Summer rates in Florida are nuts. Can't imagine there'd be some huge windfall.

I dare say most booking rooms there in June might already be used to the desert heat..

But seriously, June in Miami wouldn't be my kind of vacation.

You are wrong. Per the Miami New Times, the Doral Resort was only running at about a 77% occupancy rate this past June, and that was with reduced rates. You are underestimating the amount of damage that the politicization of the Trump brand has done to business at his hotels. That property is struggling and that is the reason he was pushing the Summit so aggressively for that venue.

VN Store

Back