End of Driver’s Licensing

Passed out in a car on the sidewalk? You should see what drunks and druggies actually do when they pass out while driving. Some will pass out wake up and do it again every 50 feet and then pass out

Yeah but the question at hand to me is do police officers have enough discernment to determine when they find someone sleeping in the back of their car to keep from driving?

I think most of them do, including you. Which begs the question: why intentionally choose to punish someone for doing it?

Reactions: hog88 and VolStrom
Or tailgate lot. How many times have I had keys in my pocket and sat in the back of my suv after over indulging on silver bullets.
How much of that sex in a boat do you have to drink to actually feel it?

Consuming alcohol in state and federal campgrounds is against the rules. RickyVol will be along any minute to tell us why we need to go to jail.

That's not the case in TN state parks anymore, same with having a firearm. I asked a Ranger at Henry Horton SP about the sign about no firearms but yet they have a skeet range. He said when TN passed the carry permit law they repealed the no guns in the SPs law with the stipulation no money could be spent taking down the signs. Same for the no booze when SP lodges and stores started selling alcohol. Corp properties = nobody gives a ****.

Reactions: VolStrom
But I have a motorhome, how is that different than a car?
Because you live in it and having living quarters in it. However If you are driving in public area and intoxicated you could arrested for DUI even in motor home in certain circumstances .

Yeah but the question at hand to me is do police officers have enough discernment to determine when they find someone sleeping in the back of their car to keep from driving?

I think most of them do, including you. Which begs the question: why intentionally choose to punish someone for doing it?
If a guy high by shooting up heroin pulls in your driveway and passes out in backseat, do you think he should be arrested?

Consuming alcohol and being intoxicated are not the same thing

Yeah but there are a whole bunk of drunk people sleeping it off in their motorhomes. Bet some of them even have keys in their pockets.

They have no right to be intoxicated in public to the point of being drunk

So why not give DUIs to all PDs that have keys in their pockets? They might have driven there drunk or gotten in their and drove if it wasn't for the brave action of the boys in blue.

If a guy high by shooting up heroin pulls in your driveway and passes out in backseat, do you think he should be arrested?

If I wanted to press trespassing charges. I’d probably tell him go home and get your life straightened out.

Do you think a guy who drank too much, had nowhere to go, decides to sleep in his backseat instead of drive should go to jail, lose their drivers license, and deal with the other fallout for drunk driving?

Reactions: VolStrom

Quotas.

Hendersonville, TN PD gives awards for the most DUI arrests in a month.

If you can make it down centerpoint road in Hendersonville inebriated without crashing, you ought to get an award.

VN Store

Back