Euro 2012

If I were an England fan, I saw nothing today that made me think that Spain is unbeatable by any stretch.

That's the final I want. Both teams are fun to watch, offensive-minded. Probably the two best midfields internationally going against each other.

Greece worries me, believe it or not. Their style gives us fits.

I wouldn't worry about it... Greece will park the bus and play for the shoot out. Germany will sneak one in in the second half, Greece opens it up, Germany gets another on the counter...

2-1 germany

I wouldn't worry about it... Greece will park the bus and play for the shoot out. Germany will sneak one in in the second half, Greece opens it up, Germany gets another on the counter...

2-1 germany

I hope you're right. Perhaps I am a little bit snakebit over the CL final still.

Reactions: 1 person
Unbelievable. UEFA needs to step up with the rest of the world's sports and allow instant replay reviews. Riot in Ukraine tonight?

Unbelievable. UEFA needs to step up with the rest of the world's sports and allow instant replay reviews. Riot in Ukraine tonight?

UEFA and FIFA are too arrogant for their own good. It might get a little bit of lip service, but nothing more.

Ukraine goal wouldn't have made a difference as a draw would see England top of the group. They attacked regardless.

On another note to all you England haters, how about you eat some crow now that England took the group.

VN Store

Back