Euro 2012

Van der Wiel is not a bad player. And Nani blows and Ronaldo absolutely disappears in big tournaments. I'm not exactly expecting that to change anytime soon. Ronaldo didn't do anything against a midlevel CB playing completely out of position at RB. Holland will beat Portugal, if they have anything to play for that at that point.

He only had like 7 touches the first half, that is ridiculous.

The Netherlands were shooting themselves in the boot. Couldn't finish anything. Spain should've beat Italy.

Italy should be happy to come away with a point here given how many chances Spain created, but the early yellow card trouble does not bode well. They will have to play tighter against Ireland and Croatia.

Spain has no one who can score and that will eventually be there downfall in this tournament.

Spain has no one who can score and that will eventually be there downfall in this tournament.

I think they do. They also happen to have the best group of midfielders ever assembled, and I think del Bosque wanted to put the best starting xi he had out there.

That said, I think subbing in Torres instead of Negredo was his big mistake.

Lescott?

England... Looked like England. Somewhat unimpressed with both sides, France had trouble finding Benzema and Nasri in space for the most part, and England parked the bus a little too much. Interested to see what they do against Sweden. But, I don't see either side going deep.

Kind of second guessing myself for not starting Ibrahimovic for Euro manager... I have a feeling this will be the only time for the entire tournament that Sweden will open it up.

Lescott?

England... Looked like England. Somewhat unimpressed with both sides, France had trouble finding Benzema and Nasri in space for the most part, and England parked the bus a little too much. Interested to see what they do against Sweden. But, I don't see either side going deep.

Yes, Lescott.

Now I feel bad because his head's like that from being hit by a car.

VN Store

Back