EuroTrash

It matters because it's completely relevant to that topic (Trump, 2A, and red flag laws). He supports the very thing that you disqualify Crenshaw for, but somehow you had absolutely no recollection that Trump did this. I'll be looking forward to you donating to Trump's opponent in 2024.

Maybe you should try being less of an azzhole and more reading.

Trump's ban on bump stocks was a violation of personal property rights more than an attack on the 2A and it cost him my vote. Crenshaw's public support of Red Flag laws has cost him my vote in any potential election. I would actually donate to his opponent if he were to run. We can't afford to have people like him in the WH.

He stripped them of their right to craft their own vaccine policies.
He stopped them of their right to craft their own UNCONSTITUTIONAL vaccine policies you mean. We don’t allow businesses to treat their employees in an illegal manner.

The left 100% propagates the lie that we too could have a leftist utopia if only the rich in our country paid more. So the fact that our tax system is already more progressive is worth pointing out.

Yeah, and I'm sure they totally call it a Utopia when they say it, too. I'm not interested in listening to people that frame these conversations like this on either side. Way too much bias.

I've heard liberals call for higher and more progressive taxes, I just haven't heard anybody make the case that we should adopt European tax policies. I've literally never heard anybody say anything specific about taxes in Europe (like that they're more progressive, smart, fair, etc.), other than they're generally higher. I'm sure it's out there, but reading a book where this topic is one of the 4 cornerstones doesn't seem to fit the climate.

He stopped them of their right to craft their own UNCONSTITUTIONAL vaccine policies you mean. We don’t allow businesses to treat their employees in an illegal manner.

You think you have a constitutional right to a job?

Yeah, and I'm sure they totally call it a Utopia when they say it, too. I'm not interested in listening to people that frame these conversations like this on either side. Way too much bias.

I've heard liberals call for higher and more progressive taxes, I just haven't heard anybody make the case that we should adopt European tax policies. I've literally never heard anybody say anything specific about taxes in Europe (like that they're more progressive, smart, fair, etc.), other than they're generally higher. I'm sure it's out there, but reading a book where this topic is one of the 4 cornerstones doesn't seem to fit the climate.
AOC/the Squad has.

Corporations all the way down to single proprietorships are owned by people who have rights, they also pay taxes so their rights should be protected the same as the individual.
provided the same protection, yes. But what rights they have, should be, different. They arent american citizens. That's the only thing protected in the constitution, citizens rights.

IIRC you are a tax but no vote for illegals. I see it similar. They can both be here, but they dont have the same protection as citizens.

How a corporation runs is separate from its owner. I would imagine you have fired people you liked, and hired people you dont like. Why? Because the corporation is separate than your own personal beliefs. I would imagine you have made other similar distinctions between you and what your business does. It's a natural division that isnt protected from government interference in our constitution.

I mean the country of Belgium, not only just Belgian style. Fat Tire is out of Colorado and Blue Moon is a fake craft beer made by Coors.
I think the Belgian clone I get at Aldi DOES actually come from Belgium and is only $6.99 a six pack

You think you have a constitutional right to a job?
I think I have a constitutional right to not be forced to take an experimental medical treatment in order to feed my family (full disclosure, I AM vaccinated btw)

AOC/the Squad has.

The only result with "Europe" in it was the author pointing out that Europe (and the US) already have high marginal tax rates but that Nordic countries do almost all their spending on the local level. No mention at all that they have better or more progressive tax policies or that we should have more progressive policy like them.

1637770658108.png

He stripped them of their right to craft their own vaccine policies.
Not exactly they are free to do so and pay the fines. I don't agree with either the mandate or this, but we shouldn't have a corporatocracy which is the attitude that businesses more and more take these days.

Doesn't understand that constitution ^
I understand it just FINE thank you. Please point me to the enumerated legislative power in Article 1 that allows the Congress to require vaccination. It is DOUBLY unconstitutional what Biden is doing in that he is making de facto law himself by bypassing Congress and using OSHA to implement a power not given to OSHA by Congress. And no, the general welfare clause of the preamble has never been found to be a defensible justification for governmental actions. It is merely a statement of purpose.

I think I have a constitutional right to not be forced to take an experimental medical treatment in order to feed my family (full disclosure, I AM vaccinated btw)

The employer isn't using force. It's using a voluntary contract.

I understand it just FINE thank you. Please point me to the enumerated legislative power in Article 1 that allows the Congress to require vaccination. It is DOUBLY unconstitutional what Biden is doing in that he is making de facto law himself by bypassing Congress and using OSHA to implement a power not given to OSHA by Congress. And no, the general welfare clause of the preamble has never been found to be a defensible justification for governmental actions. It is merely a statement of purpose.

Nobody is talking about congress requiring vaccination. Jesucristo

The only result with "Europe" in it was the author pointing out that Europe (and the US) already have high marginal tax rates but that Nordic countries do almost all their spending on the local level. No mention at all that they have better or more progressive tax policies.

View attachment 414516
So because she didn't specifically mention Europe, that means she doesn't want a more European-style tax policy?

provided the same protection, yes. But what rights they have, should be, different. They arent american citizens. That's the only thing protected in the constitution, citizens rights.

IIRC you are a tax but no vote for illegals. I see it similar. They can both be here, but they dont have the same protection as citizens.

How a corporation runs is separate from its owner. I would imagine you have fired people you liked, and hired people you dont like. Why? Because the corporation is separate than your own personal beliefs. I would imagine you have made other similar distinctions between you and what your business does. It's a natural division that isnt protected from government interference in our constitution.

The owners (yes not all) are citizens so they should be afforded the same constitutional protections as an individual.

Let me know the next time a business crosses our boarders and sets up shop illegally.

I don't see how your last paragraph has any bearing on the conversation. I make business decisions based on what I think is best for the business and those usually coincide with my personal interests.

The employer isn't using force. It's using a voluntary contract.
So a company could require me to bow to Mecca and pray to Allah three times a day then too? An employee does not surrender their inalienable rights when stepping through the workplace door

I agree that you shouldn't be forced to take the vaccine. The only entity capable of forcing someone to do so is the government.

VN Store

Back