Far right attack on Ocasio-Cortez backfires

In before Louie Gohmert.
... or Steve King.

Ocasio-Cortez is young, attractive and she has a fun personality. We all know damn well that many of the Republicans who will be making fun of her the next two years would f*** her in a heartbeat. Pointing out her dancing in a college video makes Republicans look old and uptight for thinking it would make her look bad... those things are why she is popular in the first place. That was definitely a misfire attack. As has been said, pointing to her proposed 70% tax bracket is much better ammunition.

She's the Sarah Palin of the left.
I was about to disagree with you for a moment, but then had to reconsider. I think Cortez is catching a lot of unnecessary venom from the opposing side, but Palin caught hell not only from Dems, but from some on her own side, also. That is where the slight difference is.

I think in both cases, the criticisms were mostly harsh and unfair. I'll even go out and say that it may reflect a gender bias against them.

... or Steve King.

Ocasio-Cortez is young, attractive and she has a fun personality. We all know damn well that many of the Republicans who will be making fun of her the next two years would f*** her in a heartbeat. Pointing out her dancing in a college video makes Republicans look old and uptight for thinking it would make her look bad... those things are why she is popular in the first place. That was definitely a misfire attack. As has been said, pointing to her proposed 70% tax bracket is much better ammunition.
Which Republicans in office made fun of her dancing in the video?

Reactions: AM64
... or Steve King.

Attractive?

Do they know you are drinking at work?

... or Steve King.

Fond of horses huh?

... or Steve King.

Facts

... or Steve King.

Which Republicans pointed her dancing out in the video, thinking it would make her look bad?

Reactions: AM64
I can't get past those crazy f'ing eyes. Every time I see her all I can think of is Muschamp, they have the same crazy eyes
I've said it before. The eyes and teeth are flaws. Reminds me of a knockoff Rosario Dawson. But still, not "ugly".

VN Store

Back