Far right attack on Ocasio-Cortez backfires

I'm not going to be impressed until she gets all 435 members of the House to do the Harlem Shake.

Reactions: shotgun83
You all can have Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, kid rock, and Kayne. We concede.

That’s all I’ve ever heard on here. Raise taxes or create a new tax and then there’s no more climate issues. Just like that.

Screw the wall.
Guess somehow our tax dollars are going to build a dome to keep out all the carbon both China and India are kicking out at light speed.

This dome is clearly going to rock.

And to prove that point...

That really is crazy. I think she’s probably a good person, but she’s an entitled moron. I hope she is capable of learning the lessons of Cuba and Venezuela and realizes how dangerous her line of thinking is.

Reactions: AM64
That really is crazy. I think she’s probably a good person, but she’s an entitled moron. I hope she is capable of learning the lessons of Cuba and Venezuela and realizes how dangerous her line of thinking is.
No, she isn't a good person. To any that want to maintain this country in any direction resembling prosperity and stability, she is an enemy. If you think these new "harmless" inductees into Congress are just silly women. You need to wake the **** up.

No, she isn't a good person. To any that want to maintain this country in any direction resembling prosperity and stability, she is an enemy. If you think these new "harmless" inductees into Congress are just silly women. You need to wake the **** up.

Yes their ignorant and silly women but now with power. If by chance a 70% tax ever passed we wouldn’t have top earners here anymore as American tax payers.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back