Favorite Movie Quotes

Ash (to his evil doppelganger): "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."- Army of Darkness

"Pain has a face gentleman, allow me to show it to you. I am pain." - Pinhead Hellraiser Bloodlines

Jules Winnfield: Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrannies of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers' keeper and finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.' Now I've been saying that s*** for years, and if you've ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant, I just thought it was a cold blooded thing to say to a mother f***er before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some s*** this morning that made me think twice. Now I'm thinking it could mean you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here is the shepherd, protecting my righteous ass. Or maybe it means that you're the righteous man, and I'm the shepherd, and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that, but you see that s*** ain't the truth. The truth is, YOU'RE the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Ash (to his evil doppelganger): "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."- Army of Darkness

"Pain has a face gentleman, allow me to show it to you. I am pain." - Pinhead Hellraiser Bloodlines

Jules Winnfield: Ezekiel 25:17. 'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyrannies of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness. For he is truly his brothers' keeper and finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.' Now I've been saying that s*** for years, and if you've ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant, I just thought it was a cold blooded thing to say to a mother f***er before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some s*** this morning that made me think twice. Now I'm thinking it could mean you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here is the shepherd, protecting my righteous ass. Or maybe it means that you're the righteous man, and I'm the shepherd, and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that, but you see that s*** ain't the truth. The truth is, YOU'RE the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Did hellraiser sequels get reduced to straight to dvd?

Great horror villain pinhead with great lines.

Yeah, they went all crazy town with them. Hellraisor in space or some crap. Pinhead is one of my favorite villains though.

See this is a common problem make a great movie then make a bunch of damn straight to VHS or DVD sequels.

Tmnt 2 secret of the ooze
Shredder "Babies they're babies."
Shredder a great villain that can say babies and still be minatory.
Mike "hey where do you put the quarter?"
The science guy I can remember his name "did you expect they would come out quoting Macbeth."

" Oh and Lord. About our enemies, ignore their heathen prayers and help us to blow those sons of $&-^%*~ straight back to hell."

We were Soldiers

Ve cut off hyu CHONSON Yah, juss tink about that, Lebowvski. Your viggly pehnis. Maybe we shtomp on it and squish it. Yah

"You can't handle the truth."
"You damn right I did."

From the villain in A Few Good Men
The first one may be one if the most iconic greatest lines in movie history up there with I'm going to make him a offer he can't refuse.

Yeah, they went all crazy town with them. Hellraisor in space or some crap. Pinhead is one of my favorite villains though.

Often times when you have sequels that take place in space ideas have run out for horror movie sequels.
Rather surprised nightmare on elm street never happened to get in space for sequels.
Exception if it started in space such as alien. It's a science fiction movie but I do believe you can categorize also as a horror movie.

"What would you know about pressure?"
"Well I have kissed a man."
"Hinehorn is a man."
"It's not snowflake."
"I don't bring my work home with me."
"I'm in psychoville, and Marino is the mayor."

Ace venture Pet Detective

"Morons need friends."
"How hard can it be to kill 10 men."

The Expendables 3

Last edited:

VN Store