Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

Pig farms are much better. Or so I hear.

I worked on my FILs farm with 1500+ hogs , I can verify that pigs inside a building in a pen will eat anything that falls into that pen . When they get bored they will pick on and eat each other , metal , wires , clothes . You would not want to get knocked out and fall into a pen with 30-40 100+ lb pigs .

Reactions: BUBear and hog88
Your question was about obsession ( actually just opinions ) with a state you don’t live in and their citizens . I pointed out that Bernie ( an independent) thats lived all his life on the east coast and represented Vermont in his public career was in Michigan trying to convince it’s citizens to do what’s right for the country ( people that lives outside of Michigan ) by voting for a Democrat that doesn’t live in Michigan and couldn’t visit them himself , because he was too busy to make it to their state I guess . You moved the goal posts by saying one obsession was different from the other simply because of politics and vote pandering . 🤷‍♂️

Lol it wasn’t about obsession with a state, it was about obsession with a Governor...

Why be obsessed with a governor of a state that you don’t even live in? Oh, because dear leader needs another scapegoat? Don’t you think the people of Michigan can fend for themselves?
Why worry about a gangrenous foot
Why worry about 1 flat tire
Why worry about just 1 child
Why only vacuum the deep end of the pool
Why leave one room dirty and the other clean
Why only try to follow 9 of the 10 Commandments

So I ask you why would one not worry about Michigan? Those folks up there are hurting. Their lives are being affected by poor leadership. Same goes for California, NY, NJ, etc.

Why worry about a gangrenous foot
Why worry about 1 flat tire
Why worry about just 1 child
Why only vacuum the deep end of the pool
Why leave one room dirty and the other clean
Why only try to follow 9 of the 10 Commandments

So I ask you why would one not worry about Michigan? Those folks up there are hurting. Their lives are being affected by poor leadership. Same goes for California, NY, NJ, etc.
Almost every example you used directly affects you, and you have the ability and right to self-determine your own situation. I have family in Michigan, they’re fine and actually like the Governor. The Michigan governor has a much better approval rating than the president. So I would say the majority of Michiganders would prefer that you worry about your own state and leave them to theirs. I mean, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Iowa... those are all places that are hurting in a variety of ways, I don’t see you going after their leadership. Wonder why?

Almost every example you used directly affects you, and you have the ability and right to self-determine your own situation. I have family in Michigan, they’re fine and actually like the Governor. The Michigan governor has a much better approval rating than the president. So I would say the majority of Michiganders would prefer that you worry about your own state and leave them to theirs. I mean, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Iowa... those are all places that are hurting in a variety of ways, I don’t see you going after their leadership. Wonder why?
She gets to be the victim. She is untouchable now.

Reactions: BUBear
I’m not shocked that you and your family support that governor.

You should look deep inside yourself if you actually think Kamala will make a better president than Trump
Never said anything remotely close to your assertion, but I don't think she would be any worse. I think many that are voting for Biden aren't doing so because of their support for him, but their disdain for the disaster that Trump has been.

Never said anything remotely close to your assertion, but I don't think she would be any worse. I think many that are voting for Biden aren't doing so because of their support for him, but their disdain for the disaster that Trump has been.
Disaster? You watch too much television

Disaster? You watch too much television
Nope. Sorry. Probably watch far less than you, but I do watch his speeches, press conferences and read his tweets. It's clear there are things for which you don't care about therefore you choose not to inform yourself of those things, and that's cool. I have much more respect for people that support Trump and don't care about his behavior than those who try to rationalize it with some BS explanation

Nope. Sorry. Probably watch far less than you, but I do watch his speeches, press conferences and read his tweets. It's clear there are things for which you don't care about therefore you choose not to inform yourself of those things, and that's cool. I have much more respect for people that support Trump and don't care about his behavior than those who try to rationalize it with some BS explanation
I realize all politicians are sh**y.....Trump has cut taxes.... primed the economy.... kept us out of armed conflicts..... smoked a terrorist Iranian general .... so what if he’s an a-hole on Twitter? Or in interviews..... he could have done himself some favors by acting more presidential

I realize all politicians are sh**y.....Trump has cut taxes.... primed the economy.... kept us out of armed conflicts..... smoked a terrorist Iranian general .... so what if he’s an a-hole on Twitter? Or in interviews..... he could have done himself some favors by acting more presidential
That’s the crazy thing here, I understand why some are turned off by some of what he does but what he has done for us in 4 years has been amazing. Plus all those accomplishments when the media is 95% against everything he’s done and the left has tried everything they can to undermine the great things he’s done. My wife is no fan of his but she will tell everyone she will be voting for him.

That’s the crazy thing here, I understand why some are turned off by some of what he does but what he has done for us in 4 years has been amazing. Plus all those accomplishments when the media is 95% against everything he’s done and the left has tried everything they can to undermine the great things he’s done. My wife is no fan of his but she will tell everyone she will be voting for him.
I know.... it’s crazy. When I hear someone say they’re voting for Kamala all I can think is “f’ing idiot”....

VN Store

Back