'24 FL CB Cai Bates (FSU Commit)

Finally talked to my buddy today. Saying he thinks LSU is now looking elsewhere and thinks Bates will be a VOL.
1mclyh.gif

I got no idea man, been dealing with 16 inches of water in my basement, and state farm and Servpro for last 2 days. Haven't had much time to read into anything or talk to anyone.
Was poking fun that maybe he doesn’t know as much as he lets on, considering what he told you was posted on here yesterday morning

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
I got no idea man, been dealing with 16 inches of water in my basement, and state farm and Servpro for last 2 days. Haven't had much time to read into anything or talk to anyone.
Hope you get it taken care of soon. Dealt with that in March. It’s definitely not fun. I feel for you

Reactions: Orange.
From there eyes will shift to Cai Bates who will announce his decision next Wednesday. Tennessee has held a small lead this month but LSU is still pushing here. A final decision hasn’t been made but heading into the weekend, we haven’t found anyone willing to say things have shifted away from the Vols.
-VQ

Last edited:

VN Store

Back