'24 FL RB Jerrick Gibson

He is older for his class. Was 17 years old as a sophomore
This would explain it. If this kid was 17 as a sophomore then you have to look at his sophomore highlights compared to most other kids senior highlights. Sometimes evaluations have a lot more to do with things other than what you see on video. I'm guessing that might be the case here. Some staffs do much more due diligence than others.

Vols could have already had jerrick and aren’t doing much.
-AP

Wait, Jerrick Gibson wanted to commit and we didn't take the commitment?

Imo yes he wanted TN a while back but TN has other guys like more
-AP
1671754081209.gif

Jordan Marshall is legit.

I'm surprised the coaches wouldn't accept his commit but tell him we are trying to bring in multiple RBs in the class.

Went and looked at Marshall's tape. I actually prefer Marshall to Gibson now.
Marshall is going to be a tough battle. OSU, Michigan, and Notre Dame (he goes to a catholic HS in cincy so there will be people in his ear) are going after Marshall. I bet Fickell will make him a priority at Wisconsin also

Reactions: TrippieRedd
The blind loyalty to this coaching staff is laughable.
Looking at your post history, you appear to be very anti-vol and accusing people of various things…. Seems like you might be projecting to a degree. If Tennessee is such a burden on you, maybe go and find something that makes you happy. Just log off

He has visited us the most after OSU
Any good player is a battle to get. I just think it would have been risky to pass on Gibsons commit when I think that Marshall is going to be an abosulte battle. The pull for ND with where he is at is going to be huge and OSU is a hard for a in state recruit to turn down.

The blind loyalty to this coaching staff is laughable.

I remember when everybody thought the Webb kid was the top ranked back in the 2023 class. Now he’s an average 4 star and was passed on by a lot of schools. Just because rankings say Gibson is number 1 right now, doesn’t mean he will be next December.

VN Store

Back