'24 FL RB Jerrick Gibson

Wtf. How do you confuse the best rb in the class with anyone else, and not mention him when asked about top of our rb board when he lists us in his top 3 and has visited multiple times this year.
AP has had a rough day lol. Said Cutter Boley was a 2024 QB target and had to go back and fix that. He needs to get that post signing day sleep 😂😂

Watch the top few backs from this class and then watch Gibson. Tells you all you need to know. Seems like he got the 5 star IMG bump, or he was just bigger than other guys, which would make sense since he’s already 17. He’s good, but I don’t think I have to even watch in anyone else in this class to know that he isn’t the number one running back.

I like Marshall better but obviously would love to get both.

Last edited:
Watch the top few backs from this class and then watch Gibson. Tells you all you need to know. Seems like he got the 5 star IMG bump, or he was just bigger than other guys, which would make sense since he’s already 17. He’s good, but I don’t think I have to even watch in anyone else in this class to know that he isn’t the number one running back.

I like Marshall better but obviously would love to get both.

So you are making your opinions off of highlight film. While evaluators at places like 247 make theirs on watching hours and hours of film. Huge difference. On3, 247 and rivals all has Gibson as the #1 RB. You think all 3 of those services got it wrong? It’s possible.

Reactions: Clevegasvol
So you are making your opinions off of highlight film. While evaluators at places like 247 make theirs on watching hours and hours of film. Huge difference. On3, 247 and rivals all has Gibson as the #1 RB. You think all 3 of those services got it wrong? It’s possible.
Do they? 🤔 I guess we have their word for it.

Do they? 🤔 I guess we have their word for it.

Yeah that’s right. I guess they just sit around and put names in hats. Then draw them out and say hey this guy is a 5* and this guy is a 3*. Kind of like they did with Nico, Hobbs, Bradley, Leacock, Seldon and many others right? They just got together and said hey these guys are good so let’s rank them high. Like the bumps Leacock got? Had nothing to do with his production. It just so happens his name was drawn for the bump 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Good grief.

Yeah that’s right. I guess they just sit around and put names in hats. Then draw them out and say hey this guy is a 5* and this guy is a 3*. Kind of like they did with Nico, Hobbs, Bradley, Leacock, Seldon and many others right? They just got together and said hey these guys are good so let’s rank them high. Like the bumps Leacock got? Had nothing to do with his production. It just so happens his name was drawn for the bump 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄. Good grief.
How many athletes are we realistically talking…FILM WATCHING wise? Say you absolutely NAIL the top 250 athletes with ONLY ONE HOUR each of staring at available game footage? That’s 250 hours PER EGGHEAD with no percentage of error in interpretation of analysis. No accounting for surrounding talent or offensive/defensive scheme or allowance for WHEN IT JUST CLICKS. That’s not based in any reality I’m buying. Resume emoji eye rolling and hoard away. 😏

I’ve got nothing else to go off of. I mean he has average speed, what is he good at? He finds the holes like he should. Nothing about his film is indicative of a five star or the number one running back in the country. I’m not saying I don’t think he’s good, but he’s not a game changing back which is what a five star should be imo. He’s more like JWT than a Reuben Owens or Cedric Baxter.

Pretty sure all the services know Arch isn’t the best Qb, but they never changed his ranking.

How many athletes are we realistically talking…FILM WATCHING wise? Say you absolutely NAIL the top 250 athletes with ONLY ONE HOUR each of staring at available game footage? That’s 250 hours PER EGGHEAD with no percentage of error in interpretation of analysis. No accounting for surrounding talent or offensive/defensive scheme or allowance for WHEN IT JUST CLICKS. That’s not based in any reality I’m buying. Resume emoji eye rolling and hoard away. 😏

Ok then how do they do it? 247 has a sub site for every single D1 school. They have people who’s sole purpose is to watch film, evaluate and rank. Why is this hard for you to understand?

I’ve got nothing else to go off of. I mean he has average speed, what is he good at? He finds the holes like he should. Nothing about his film is indicative of a five star or the number one running back in the country. I’m not saying I don’t think he’s good, but he’s not a game changing back which is what a five star should be imo. He’s more like JWT than a Reuben Owens or Cedric Baxter.

Pretty sure all the services know Arch isn’t the best Qb, but they never changed his ranking.

Can’t use Arch as an example. That’s a unique situation because of his last name. How do you know he isn’t a game changing back?

Ok then how do they do it? 247 has a sub site for every single D1 school. They have people who’s sole purpose is to watch film, evaluate and rank. Why is this hard for you to understand?
Easy...they DONT. At least to the extent you star sheep bleat on and on about. Why are you so enraptured by mere men?

who did the Jets draft #2 in the draft? Why were the pros so wrong? Physical attributes over best fit maybe? Hezues teets some y’all just kill me with the BS!

It will be interesting to see what this kid does his senior year. He was much more impressive his sophomore season than as a junior. Maybe there was an injury or something that hampered him. He displayed best RB in the country ability as a sophomore. Not nearly as impressive as a junior. Before anyone pulls out the flame thrower, just go watch his hudl highlights for both seasons.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
It will be interesting to see what this kid does his senior year. He was much more impressive his sophomore season than as a junior. Maybe there was an injury or something that hampered him. He displayed best RB in the country ability as a sophomore. Not nearly as impressive as a junior. Before anyone pulls out the flame thrower, just go watch his hudl highlights for both seasons.
His Jr year highlights are still very impressive and significantly better than any back we’ve come close to landing in years

Reactions: stewart6600

VN Store

Back