Florida Game

CTVolsfan14

twitter- CJSOUSA14
Just got my tickets, who else on here will be in lizardville for it?

I'm excited for it.. not expecting a W, but excited. I'm hoping this could be the Josh Dobbs coming out party?

:whistling:

Man, If somehow we walked out of there with a W. Big Orange Nation would go "Boom" so loud the moon would shake. And other schools would just stop recruiting anyone that we were. :td:

Reactions: 3 people
I'll be there...unfortunately I'll have to sit in the student section with all the jort wearing lizards

Let all know.This game is not a gimme for Fl.They lost best runner,lost a lot off defense,their Quarterback has not proven he can throw the ball.This game is close.

Reactions: 3 people

I'm excited for it.. not expecting a W, but excited. I'm hoping this could be the Josh Dobbs coming out party?

Did you notice that we beat Florida, last night in softball by a score of 9 - 2??? It may not be football, but it is still nice....

Reactions: 5 people
I'll be there...unfortunately I'll have to sit in the student section with all the jort wearing lizards

There are worse fates.

florida-girls.jpg

Reactions: 11 people

My lord please stop with the Josh Dobbs orgy train. He hasn't even played a down of college football. I forgot though....he didn't miss a day of school for 12 years....he must be Jesus.

Reactions: 2 people
I actually had a pretty good time in G-Ville in 11. Most everyon was fairly decent and had no issues except for one drunk ******* in a bar. I thought we came out pretty good. Im going to try and make it back this year. I love The Endzone bar. Awesome wings and hot chicks dancing on tables.

Been to Gainesville 10 times. Record is 2-8, Yuk! At my age, think I will let some young ones try and right the ship. Fun place to go and I may venture down again in future, but taking time off from there and making other trips, Oregon / Missouri..

Been to Gainesville 10 times. Record is 2-8, Yuk! At my age, think I will let some young ones try and right the ship. Fun place to go and I may venture down again in future, but taking time off from there and making other trips, Oregon / Missouri..

My record is 2-3 attending games in Gainesville.

My record is 2-3 attending games in Gainesville.

I'm 0-6 attending the games, whether in Knoxville or Gainesville. If we win this year, I may never attend another UT-UF game ever again.

My lord please stop with the Josh Dobbs orgy train. He hasn't even played a down of college football. I forgot though....he didn't miss a day of school for 12 years....he must be Jesus.

But dude.....he is super smart and learned a play in like a second he is teh best evar!!!! Really though I totally agree the hero worship needs to stop and people should try to chill a little about it. Let Worley and Peterman have their shots then Dobbs and Ferg will get theirs. I hope we can redshirt them both though.

VN Store

Back