Florida Game

They use to be awful to us when we were competitive, the last several time there they have shown more pity than disdain for me and fellow VOLS can't wait until we force them to hate us again.

Where is everyone staying? I'm staying over in St. Augustine because I'm using hotel points and the hotels in Gainesville blacked that weekend out, d**kheads!

Did you notice that we beat Florida, last night in softball by a score of 9 - 2??? It may not be football, but it is still nice....

We beat them in pretty much everything but football...We OWN them in men's and women's basketball...Now in softball...Not sure if we play them in cross country bowling or anything like that but sure We own them in that too....Just got to get that win in football...Dammit

We beat them in pretty much everything but football...We OWN them in men's and women's basketball...Now in softball...Not sure if we play them in cross country bowling or anything like that but sure We own them in that too....Just got to get that win in football...Dammit

ALL True... but that last sentence sticks with me for some reason...just can't put my finger on it ????

I certainly envy all y'all rich folk who will be in attendance. I've never got to see a Fla-UT game. I will be cheering my beloved Vols from Jimtown,as always. I must concur with a previous post regarding Florida girls. GIVE ME A TENNESSEE GAL ANYDAY OVER A damn FLORIDIAN! They are worse than Yankees,and nearly as bad as a Bama girl. I can't wait till we stomp the dogsh*t out of the Gators. I almost hate them as much as Bama. I don't see Dobbs playing this year. Worley and Peterman will thrive in a run first, short, high-percentage pass & play action offense. Our offensive line and RBs will be the decisive factors. UT 27 UF 23. Go Vols!

Im 1-1 in Gainesville. My last trip was 2001. Its been hard to go back ever since.

Too much grease, plaster, and warpaint for my tastes.
Prefer natural gals over chemicalized dames.

I thought something else when I saw the pic.

vince-vaughn-motorboat-o.gif

I guess you prefer that dude sporting the short shorts with the Florida tank top posted in a previous thread.

Well, two things. Unlike you, I don't like to tongue wrestle a gator wearing six coats of paint. The tongue wouldn't be too bad maybe but the paint tastes awful.

Other thing is I prefer women who wear little or no make up. If they're over-painted they're obviously hiding something better left unseen. Couldn't convince my Shirley to let me post a picture of her. Doesn't like being approached by nuts who saw her in a mag or online, says she. But below is what she looked like when younger. Except her hair is thicker, she had and still has a Xena type build, and somewhat darker skin tone. Never wore makeup except using her finger to dab on a cherry flavored lipstick in very small amounts refusing to use the tube itself to apply it. Like me she calls makeup, warpaint.

Last edited:
Be prepared to hand out little blue pills to the locals.
There's going to be a reptile dysfunction in Gainesville.

They use to be awful to us when we were competitive, the last several time there they have shown more pity than disdain for me and fellow VOLS can't wait until we force them to hate us again.

UF fans who made the trip to Knoxville in 1990 would tell you similar stories of being treated poorly.

Following that epic 45-3 beat down, UT fans showed up in Gainesville the following year like they owned the place. Lots of trash talk going on outside the stadium, 45-3 chants up and down University Ave before the game.

Agree about things cooling off between the fans recently, and I hope it stays that way while the rivalry on the field heats back up again.

Well, two things. Unlike you, I don't like to tongue wrestle a gator wearing six coats of paint. The tongue wouldn't be too bad maybe but the paint tastes awful.

Other thing is I prefer women who wear little or no make up. If they're over-painted they're obviously hiding something better left unseen. Couldn't convince my Shirley to let me post a picture of her. Doesn't like being approached by nuts who saw her in a mag or online, says she. But below is what she looked like when younger. Except her hair is thicker, she had and still has a Xena type build, and somewhat darker skin tone. Never wore makeup except using her finger to dab on a cherry flavored lipstick in very small amounts refusing to use the tube itself to apply it. Like me she calls makeup, warpaint.

Man face

Just got my tickets, who else on here will be in lizardville for it?

I'm excited for it.. not expecting a W, but excited. I'm hoping this could be the Josh Dobbs coming out party?

:whistling:

Watch out for flying piss cups down there in jortville ! :crazy:

My lord please stop with the Josh Dobbs orgy train. He hasn't even played a down of college football. I forgot though....he didn't miss a day of school for 12 years....he must be Jesus.

Why? What is wrong with being excited about a young, talented smart quarterback who is also mobile? Truth be told, all of our QBs lack meaningful real time game experience (even Worley). For one, I like the depth and that each QB brings a different and unique set of traits into Neyland. Competition for the starting spot will be meaningful this year, and that is a good thing.

I'll be down there early on friday for some golf and then some hard partying downtown at the local clubs---hoping to score with some of the UF coed talent.

VN Store

Back