Florida Game

I'll be there.

As we get closer to September, send me your e-mail address and I'll send you info on where my crew tailgates.

Would love to meet up and chat real time over some beers.

Never been. If I get to I ll keep that in mind.

Thanks for the offer.

I'll be there.

As we get closer to September, send me your e-mail address and I'll send you info on where my crew tailgates.

Would love to meet up and chat real time over some beers.

2 years ago we found a spot on Sweetwater Dr. which is just South of the Reitz Student Union between the physics bldg and the large parking lot. Outstanding place for a tailgate. Will repeat this year.

Boca - where did you get the tickets? Thinking about going and would prefer to sit with UT fans.

I received an email yesterday morning from the alumni assoc with a code.

https://www.groupticketwindow.com/groupticket/college/TennesseeUniversity/group

Group Sign In: UTAAFlorida
Group Password: UTAAChap

Hope this helps.

2 years ago, we found a parking garage on the south side of campus close to the hospital where you can park for free. It's about a half mile walk to the stadium, but it's easy to get in and out of.

Hey LW, what about section 32? I've seen the view from the Internet and it looks pretty nice.

Hey LW, what about section 32? I've seen the view from the Internet and it looks pretty nice.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Section 32 is in our student section.

Wear a darker shade of orange than you normally wear, and you'll be just fine.

I got my tickets and driving up there from Orlando. We had gone to the swamp before wearing orange and it was horrible their fan base sucks in my opinion and I will always say that. I just hope we beat them badly this year.

anyone know some good clubs in gainesville for partying on friday and saturday nights with lots of hot ladies??

Man I'd never go to a game at the swamp. Not trying to just hate or talk a bunch of smack...but I think uf is without question know to be the most classless fan base on planet earth. I literally know several people that have been sucker punched walking in or out of the place. I've also heard of cars with tn logos being vandalized ect.

As much as I hate bama I've never heard of any of these types of things happening there. Or Georgia. My theory is that bama and georgia(and us) have a long history of success and the fan base as a whole has just "been there". Florida was really a totally irreverent program until spurrier showed up there in the 90's. Kinda like an inbred meth-head that hits the lotto. They're still inbred meth-heads...

Man I'd never go to a game at the swamp. Not trying to just hate or talk a bunch of smack...but I think uf is without question know to be the most classless fan base on planet earth. I literally know several people that have been sucker punched walking in or out of the place. I've also heard of cars with tn logos being vandalized ect.

As much as I hate bama I've never heard of any of these types of things happening there. Or Georgia. My theory is that bama and georgia(and us) have a long history of success and the fan base as a whole has just "been there". Florida was really a totally irreverent program until spurrier showed up there in the 90's. Kinda like an inbred meth-head that hits the lotto. They're still inbred meth-heads...

Two things. Over two years of hearing about the conduct of Gator fans in Gainesville, I will never attend a game there. Some stuff can only be felonies, assault, destruction of property and worse. I have no doubt I'd end up in jail if I went.

The other things is merely a comment on perspective. Bad as Gator fans are reputed to be, believe me when I say that foreign soccer fans are worse. Fans storm fields and physically attack players, coaches, and referees, sometimes members of their own team because of a bad play. People bring guns to games and use them when ticked off about something. Acts of outright murder occur. As a matter of fact, there was a recent incident of a referee being killed and dismembered. So while I won't be going to a UT-Fla game in Gainesville, you wouldn't be able to drag me to a soccer game in places like Mexico, Brazil or some of the European games, not even with Clydesdales. So Gators, you may be as classless as roach dung, but you aren't the worse fans on Earth.

Last edited:
have a great feeling about this game!!! Tennessee by a FG. time to drain the swamp? i also have a solid bet on this one..

I seriously think you guys should storm the field. Seemed to work out extremely well for us last year.

Two things. Over two years of hearing about the conduct of Gator fans in Gainesville, I will never attend a game there. Some stuff can only be felonies, assault, destruction of property and worse. I have no doubt I'd end up in jail if I went.

The other things is merely a comment on perspective. Bad as Gator fans are reputed to be, believe me when I say that foreign soccer fans are worse. Fans storm fields and physically attack players, coaches, and referees, sometimes members of their own team because of a bad play. People bring guns to games and use them when ticked off about something. Acts of outright murder occur. As a matter of fact, there was a recent incident of a referee being killed and dismembered. So while I won't be going to a UT-Fla game in Gainesville, you wouldn't be able to drag me to a soccer game in places like Mexico, Brazil or some of the European games, not even with Clydesdales. So Gators, you may be as classless as roach dung, but you aren't the worse fans on Earth.

Those soccer games tend to be lower level soccer. The reason why the referee was decapitated in Brazil is because he stabbed a amateur soccer player to death. Usually fans of big clubs aren't as careless and ruthless as the poorer small clubs.

Those soccer games tend to be lower level soccer. The reason why the referee was decapitated in Brazil is because he stabbed a amateur soccer player to death. Usually fans of big clubs aren't as careless and ruthless as the poorer small clubs.

Maybe in most cases for all I know. But the recent recall the mess in England during a worlds game match years ago and again, I believe in France and Spain. And more recently the blatant mocking insults of African players on professional European teams. Seems there are more and more high teams with incidents. Still, you may be right. All the same, I would go to any soccer games outside the USA or even inside as I don't care for soccer anyway.

Yeah, that ref did what you said. But as I recall this isn't the first time refs have been attacked. i suspect that's why the ref was armed with a knife, such incidents of attacks by players and fans isn't rare.

VN Store

Back