Florida Going 5-7 in 2012

Florida will still be the favorite going into the Tennessee game next year,i guess its about who will survive the intense pressure next season,Dooley or Muschamp?

what're the chances uf's offense improves in 2012?

they lose rainey and demps and start a green qb

those points above should be enough to beat florida

That is what Florida gave up to those offenses last year. So those offenses can get better in 2012 but somehow Florida's defense won't?

Florida's defense could get better, they could also get worse or remain the same. Other than your D-line, you really don't have a proven unit on Defense.

I think Muschamp can get, and should get, at least one more year if at leats three criteria are met:

1) Another Top 5 recruiting class. lawgator1 could have a top 5 recruiting class at UF

2) Get us out of the bottom of the barrel in terms of penalties and turnovers. The lack of discipline on this team is alarming. This can't happen when they learn from their coach.

3) Show some semblance of an offensive scheme. The offense is limited by lack of talent. I get that. And if we get outplayed, we get outplayed. I just don't want to see another hodge podge approach that looks like no one gives a flying F what play is getting called. good for you that Weis is gone. Didn't you hate him?

If he fails 1 of the 3, he is in trouble. If he fails 2 of those 3, I'll personally lead the charge to dump him. If he fails 3 of 3, then no charge will be needed.

1,2,3 will take care of themselves.

Sept. 1 - vs. Bowling Green -WIN
Sept. 8 - at Texas A&M- LOSS
Sept. 15 - at Tennessee- 50/50
Sept. 22 - vs. Kentucky- WIN
Oct. 6 – vs. LSU- LOSS
Oct. 13 – at Vanderbilt- 50/50 (BASED UPON VANDY'S RECRUITING CLASS)
Oct. 20 – vs. South Carolina - LOSS
Oct. 27 – vs. Georgia, in Jacksonville (50/50)
Nov. 3 – vs. Missouri 50/50
Nov. 10 – vs. Louisiana-Lafayette (WIN)
Nov. 17 – vs. Jacksonville State (WIN)
Nov. 24 – at Florida State (LOSS)

I think 5-7 is realistic. Anything more than this would be optimistic. I think their new OC is going to hurt them in recruiting. Additionally, they lost Demps and Rainey. Florida has no proven QB. Recruiting wise, they are recruiting towards defense, when they are hurting on offense.

The Reformed Reader - Home

Sept. 1 - vs. Bowling Green -WIN
Sept. 8 - at Texas A&M- LOSS
Sept. 15 - at Tennessee- 50/50
Sept. 22 - vs. Kentucky- WIN
Oct. 6 – vs. LSU- LOSS
Oct. 13 – at Vanderbilt- 50/50 (BASED UPON VANDY'S RECRUITING CLASS) No this is a UF win.....end of story....please!!!!!!
Oct. 20 – vs. South Carolina - LOSS
Oct. 27 – vs. Georgia, in Jacksonville (50/50)
Nov. 3 – vs. Missouri 50/50
Nov. 10 – vs. Louisiana-Lafayette (WIN)
Nov. 17 – vs. Jacksonville State (WIN)
Nov. 24 – at Florida State (LOSS)

I think 5-7 is realistic. Anything more than this would be optimistic. I think their new OC is going to hurt them in recruiting. Additionally, they lost Demps and Rainey. Florida has no proven QB. Recruiting wise, they are recruiting towards defense, when they are hurting on offense.

The Reformed Reader - Home

geez

I think they also lose at Vandy...4-8 for the Gators in 2012.

Muschump...lol....hope he stays there a couple of decades!

They may very well end up being players, but I saw nothing that indicated that they were an incredible upgrade to Brantley.

Neither are pro set qb's

And come he@@ or high water, ol will is gonna try to install the pro set

VN Store

Back