Florida Going 5-7 in 2012

Oh Bluto we're scared.

Look, Tennessee shld beat upstart Florida 3 out of 5 times.

Act like it and things will normalize. Their exposed butts shld be cdd's primary focus for the next 9 months.

Don't believe gator propaganda.

So everything you just did by naming and attacking the enemy will help UT win next year? Good work.

How many QBs do you have coming in this recruiting class?

Well, we already have a couple promising players.

Bookie Cobbins
Maxwell Smith
Morgan Newton (i think he was a junior and he might come back...might be wrong).
Jacob Russell

My post above I made after reading page 1. How funny bpc was just saying the same thing

:)

What about stability? What about one recruiting class?

The same excuses made for Dooley can be made for Muschamp.

Both starting QBs got injured too!

Bring back some data comparing the rosters. If you can show that FL is on the same path as what DD inherited you have a point. If not its just another reach.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bring back some data comparing the rosters. If you can show that FL is on the same path as what DD inherited you have a point. If not its just another reach.

Tennessee has better talent at WR, QB and arguably OL while UF has a better (by quite a bit) amount of defensive talent

Tennessee has better talent at WR, QB and arguably OL while UF has a better (by quite a bit) amount of defensive talent

I ask for data comparing rosters. Maybe I should have been more specific. Give us the numbers per class of scholarship players muschamp inherited. If its comparable to DD they should be judged the same as you suggest. If its vastly different they should be held to a different standard.

VN Store

Back