Florida Going 5-7 in 2012

I am thankful Muschamp. I think he will be the ruin of Florida for the next couple years. Muschamp allows UT time to revamp its team. I will also say I dont predict Florida keeping him around very long. The only thing Muschamp has going for him is that he is a decent Def coach. His recruiting class is a reflection of not his ability but the fact that he is recruiting at Florida. Muschamp's personality and coaching style is a PR nightmare. Ill give him another 2 years.

I don't see Florida losing to A&M. New staff and new QB at A&M. Florida has way too good of a defense to lose to a team that is built for the Big 12.

Neither are pro set qb's

And come he@@ or high water, ol will is gonna try to install the pro set

I am going to assume by this statement you have never seen either kid play. Brissett is a traditional drop-back QB and Driskel did the same thing in high school, he just has wheels so they ran some spread.

I am going to assume by this statement you have never seen either kid play. Brissett is a traditional drop-back QB and Driskel did the same thing in high school, he just has wheels so they ran some spread.

There are no traditional pro sets in fla hs football

None

Florida will still be the favorite going into the Tennessee game next year,i guess its about who will survive the intense pressure next season,Dooley or Muschamp?

That's going to depend on how we look before Florida comes to town and how they look against Texas A&M. If we look good and they look like utter crap it will be a picke em or UT favored by 3-5 points.

I agree Vandy will be 4-8 maybe 5-7 again at best.

This. Have people not learned that Vandy hasn't put two good years together in two consecutive seasons in a very long time?

Until otherwise noted, Vanderbilt is, and always will be, Vanderbilt.

we could actually win most of those games

only 2 teams really man handled us on both sides last yr and their in the national championship

i actually like the RB's that were on the bench better then demps and rainey the o-line will be better and im expecting QB play to be better too

basically everybody is returning of D too

alot will depend on the new QB

Last edited:
this was a very cruel joke. i saw the thread title and got extremely nervous.

i thought maybe they took tennessee off the schedule or something.

don't make jokes like this again. this wasn't funny. 'bout had a heart attack

It just amazes me that we are downing a team we haven't beaten in a long time.

Oh Bluto we're scared.

Look, Tennessee shld beat upstart Florida 3 out of 5 times.

Act like it and things will normalize. Their exposed butts shld be cdd's primary focus for the next 9 months.

Don't believe gator propaganda.

Alabama beat us 11 times in a row till '82.

Then we won 4 in a row, lost 7 in a row, then fulmer went 10-5-1.

Had we been afraid to name and attack the enemy, we'd have never taken the upper hand.

This is Tennessee.

Clarification: there are no pro set teams winning 10 games a year in fl hs football,

Manatee
Plant
Armwood

All run modified spreads

well, we know teams from the state of florida have had a hard time winning in the last 30 years with all these kids that don't play in pro-style offenses.

i mean florida, florida state and miami have been recruiting florida high school talent for years and have had a hard time winning with that talent.

and don't get me started on how hard it's been for the gators, canes and noles to take these high school players who don't play in pro style offenses and try to get them into the nfl.

it's been a struggle

Oh Bluto we're scared.

Look, Tennessee shld beat upstart Florida 3 out of 5 times.

Act like it and things will normalize. Their exposed butts shld be cdd's primary focus for the next 9 months.

Don't believe gator propaganda.

6-20 in the last 26 against florida.

that's some serious propaganda

really i think the bowl game against ohio st will tell us alot if brian white is the OC

offense will struggle regardless unless some of these true freshman can play better than true freshman should play

however, the defense should be legit and will keep them in most ballgames

Reactions: 1 person
we could actually win most of those games

only 2 teams really man handled us on both sides last yr and their in the national championship

i actually like the RB's that were on the bench better then demps and rainey the o-line will be better and im expecting QB play to be better too

basically everybody is returning of D too

alot will depend on the new QB

Surely it couldn't get worse for you could it?

VN Store

Back