Fox being sued for allegedly broadcasting ‘lies’ about Dominion

No one has ever played the victim card more effectively than has Trump.
No politician in our history has received the treatment he has. Some from his own party but mostly the communists here who openly talked about killing him, endless investigations and even talked about throwing his kid in a cage with child molesters. That's the modern democrat party.

No politician in our history has received the treatment he has. Some from his own party but mostly the communists here who openly talked about killing him, endless investigations and even talked about throwing his kid in a cage with child molesters. That's the modern democrat party.
That's taking the conduct of extremist elements from within a party, and implying that it represents the norm.

Do you think the conduct of "The Proud Boys" and "Oath Keepers" best represents the beliefs and ideals of the average member of the Republican Party? I don't.

That's taking the conduct of extremist elements from within a party, and implying that it represents the norm.

Do you think the conduct of "The Proud Boys" and "Oath Keepers" best represents the beliefs and ideals of the average member of the Republican Party? I don't.
Yes I believe that's the norm in your party.

The Fox News prime time shows, hosted by Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity. Those are the 3 highest profile shows that they have ... and I stand by what I said. They would much rather talk about urban violence (with their favorite target of late being Chicago).
Opinion shows discussing current events from a conservative view…Chicago has always been a talking point, this isn’t new. It’s to address the hypocrisy of the left to violence/crime and started as ground zero when Obama was in office.

While simultaneously having conniptions anytime they think someone from the left is playing the victim card.
I do remember the anger that Republicans/Conservatives displayed when Hillary Clinton referred to Trump as being "an illegitimate President." She was definitely wrong for doing that. It was sour grapes, and it made her look petty, entitled and self-absorbed. It was divisive and self-serving. She deserved the feedback that she received from the right.

... but that was nothing, when compared with all of the things Donald Trump has done in response to losing the 2020 election.

Reactions: luthervol

I have never seen or heard of any of those things.

Trump was attacked relentlessly because of his own stupidity. He lashed out and made fun of people that disagreed with him and often times his attacks were inappropriate name calling. This juvenile behavior led to further attacks on him. He was his own worst enemy.

Opinion shows discussing current events from a conservative view…Chicago has always been a talking point, this isn’t new. It’s to address the hypocrisy of the left to violence/crime and started as ground zero when Obama was in office.
Everyone heavily discusses violence and crime ... It's where the crimes occurred that is different.

MSNBC and CNN provide round the clock coverage of mass shootings, especially when it happens in a school.

Fox News, on the other hand, pretty much ignores school shootings so they can discuss San Francisco and Chicago.

I have never seen or heard of any of those things.

Trump was attacked relentlessly because of his own stupidity. He lashed out and made fun of people that disagreed with him and often times his attacks were inappropriate name calling. This juvenile behavior led to further attacks on him. He was his own worst enemy.
I actually don't doubt that for a second. MSNBC and CNN doesn't tell you all those stories. They only repeat the garbage you posted in your last statement

In the last week, we have had a bizarre rash of shootings involving unarmed young people mistakenly approaching other people's property and quickly being shot.

That's exactly the kind of story that Fox News hates covering : irresponsible and/or crazy licensed gun owners shooting first and asking questions later.

Fox News's response to this?

Casually cover those shootings (so they can at least say that they did), but focus on shootings in Chicago. They would always much rather talk about urban crime.
Much like a lot of posters here do....hmmm

As opposed to how someone like Obama was treated? Hanged in effigy, wife is called a man and his children are called illegitimate. Not to mention the photoshops that were circulated of him molesting his daughters.

Trump is not the unique victim you all like to pretend he is

Everyone heavily discusses violence and crime ... It's where the crimes occurred that is different.

MSNBC and CNN provide round the clock coverage of mass shootings, especially when it happens in a school.

Fox News, on the other hand, pretty much ignores school shootings so they can discuss San Francisco and Chicago.
Not true, Fox covered Nashville with areas the left stayed away from. Covered it from a Christian School targeted by a former student who is transgender. All of which is true, so why would CNN/MSNBC not do the same. As a media outlet you can cover a school shooting as well as violence in NYC, Chicago and San Francisco. Shortly after Nashville shooting was the stabbing of cash app inventor in San Francisco.

Nashville was conveniently replaced by the Tennessee 3 as the main story nationally. Not the Tennessee 6 that was murdered. “Never let a crisis go to waste” - Rahm Emmanuel

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
I actually don't doubt that for a second. MSNBC and CNN doesn't tell you all those stories. They only repeat the garbage you posted in your last statement

I read multiple sources for my news. I don't stick to the left or the right. As for my statement, I watched it with my own eyes. The President needs to be above the fray most of the time. Engaging in name calling is juvenile and should be beneath the office. It's not creative, clever, funny or have anything to do with the issues. However, you hardcore Trump supporters lap it up as a sign of strength. It's not.

I read multiple sources for my news. I don't stick to the left or the right. As for my statement, I watched it with my own eyes. The President needs to be above the fray most of the time. Engaging in name calling is juvenile and should be beneath the office. It's not creative, clever, funny or have anything to do with the issues. However, you hardcore Trump supporters lap it up as a sign of strength. It's not.
And yet your guy spends half the time when he can actually put a sentence together all us maga extremists and racists.

Last edited:
America's gun laws are incredibly, irresponsibly lax. There should be a major crackdown on gun ownership, and all assault rifles and hand guns banned--no manufacture, no import, no sale. And spare me the usual claptrap about how tighter regulations won't work. We have far, far, far too many guns in America and our gun-violence problem is a national embarrassment. We as a nation, at all levels of government, should be working to get rid of guns. And also spare me the abject /nonsense/ about "responsible, law-abiding gun owners." Nothing is more absurdly specious than that old chestnut from the gun crowd.

So you’re anti 2A? Anti Constitution, except for the parts you like? Why do you get to say people can’t have a .38, .40 or 9mm to defend their home, their family or themselves?? Who TF do you think will get there in time to help anyone? Answer: It won’t be the cops. You don’t seriously believe criminals are ever going to get rid of their guns with the laws you propose, do you?

Lol, yeah…I want to see law enforcement go into the worst areas of the worst crime ridden cities and begin what would take a house to house, scorched earth policy to confiscate guns from actual criminals…which, btw, is also throwing another important Amendment in the trash. And I want you to lead the way. You want to talk about a bloodletting, that would be it. There are other solutions that could mitigate gun violence and the “wrong people” from having guns, but a wholesale trashing of the 2A isn’t it. And what you believe would be the fantasy land result of such an action would put all of us in incredible danger.

This does not have one damn thing to do with that post you replied to.
If he says there was fraud or that the election was stolen...that election interference would be a part of a stolen election.... especially when Hunter laptop story which when polled people stated they wouldn't have voted for Biden..enough to change the election.

VN Store

Back