Freak's night before the Florida game admittedly off topic thread

Freak: we want an epic thread posted Sunday telling your wild stories after TN pulls the upset and you sing rocky top all night long at the local gator bars!

I'm not sure how epic it would be, but if we pull the upset I will come up with something.

Reactions: 1 person
Our offensive play calling will keep UT in the game.

If I were a gambling man, I'd take the under and UF not to cover.

If UT wins Muschamp should be fired during the post-game press conference.
So no respect will be shown for UT if we win. Say screw muschamp, and throw em under the bus.

Power T is strong with this one too...

51n7WjQHMLL.jpg

That's my cup of T

Reactions: 3 people
Absolutely, if UT wins I'll give credit where credit is due

For all the disrespect Muschamp gets around here, you can't deny his defenses are downright nasty.
Agree, I just pointed that out in my last post in a diff. Thread. Everyone wanting a true green freshmen to start against the #3 d in the country, in the swamp. Probably wouldn't end well. True freshmen trying to understand what y'all's D is doing, would be like me trying to understand my wife. I get it wrong more than I should.

Absolutely, if UT wins I'll give credit where credit is due

For all the disrespect Muschamp gets around here, you can't deny his defenses are downright nasty.

He does have a great defense....but that offense has been nasty....and not in a good way. Muschamp is just not a likeable guy. And I not saying that because I don't like Florida....he just isn't. that's all.

Tennessee will have to play the gators team how they played the Miami team when they upset them. No mistakes, key conversions, special teams.

Agree, I just pointed that out in my last post in a diff. Thread. Everyone wanting a true green freshmen to start against the #3 d in the country, in the swamp. Probably wouldn't end well. True freshmen trying to understand what y'all's D is doing, would be like me trying to understand my wife. I get it wrong more than I should.

:lolabove:

He does have a great defense....but that offense has been nasty....and not in a good way. Muschamp is just not a likeable guy. And I not saying that because I don't like Florida....he just isn't. that's all.

Spurrier and Meyer weren't likable either.

Jeremy Foley doesn't hire coaches based on how much our rivals like them.

I agree....and that's not really what I meant. But I really wouldn't put Muschamp in Spurrier and Meyers league at all.

Neither would I.

Following last year's 11-win season, he's not the scrub many folks here make him out to be.

Spurrier didn't take UF to the next level until Bob Stoops joined his staff. Muschamp is an elite OC away from doing the same...if he allows that OC to complete autonomy.

Neither would I.

Following last year's 11-win season, he's not the scrub many folks here make him out to be.

Spurrier didn't take UF to the next level until Bob Stoops joined his staff. Muschamp is an elite OC away from doing the same...if he allows that OC to complete autonomy.

This will probably surprise you, but I don't know that much about CWM, but he has always seemed like a control freak. That might end up hurting his tenure at fla.

This will probably surprise you, but I don't know that much about CWM, but he has always seemed like a control freak. That might end up hurting his tenure at fla.

At times I feel like the natives here hold UF to a higher standard than UT.

If UT won 11 games last year, when many expected no more than 7 or 8, whoever UT's coach was at the time would be considered the next big thing in college football.

But Muschamp is viewed as some sort of lunatic caveman with a rock for brains.

If UT won 11 games last year, when many expected no more than 7 or 8, whoever UT's coach was at the time would be considered the next big thing in college football.

Never mind " lunatic, caveman, with rocks for brains." I guess I knew more about him than I thought. Joking of course.

Since it is a UT board....we might. I don't think anyone is questioning that he won 11 last year. Just talking about the way he looks and acts on the sideline. Just looks crazy sometimes. No biggie.....just this Vols fans opinion.

Not that off topic at all. I have an idea.

What do you guys think will happen with this Obamacare business?

My brother won't be completely wiped out financially by his fight against chronic pulmonary blastomycosis, and if I change jobs I can be assured that I won't be paying tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket my first year because there will be no more pre existing conditions clauses to hold my amputation against me.

Wait, that's the wrong answer isn't it?

:lolabove: Hahaha.

VN Store

Back