Freak's night before the Florida game admittedly off topic thread

Since it is a UT board....we might. I don't think anyone is questioning that he won 11 last year. Just talking about the way he looks and acts on the sideline. Just looks crazy sometimes. No biggie.....just this Vols fans opinion.

There's more than a few folks here who question whether or not he's HC material.

If a recently hired UT coach won 11 games his second season, including a 17-point win in Gainesville as an underdog, VolNation would slurp that guy 24/7, regardless of how your rivals percieved him.

Reactions: 1 person
My brother won't be completely wiped out financially by his fight against chronic pulmonary blastomycosis, and if I change jobs I can be assured that I won't be paying tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket my first year because there will be no more pre existing conditions clauses to hold my amputation against me.

Wait, that's the wrong answer isn't it?

Well, I guess I know which way you would vote.

There's more than a few folks here who question whether or not he's HC material.

If a recently hired UT coach won 11 games his second season, including a 17-point win in Gainesville as an underdog, VolNation would slurp that guy 24/7, regardless of how your rivals percieved him.

At this point we would be happy with a .500 season. Butch would have a street named after him.

What's your point? Are you saying gator fans are more football savvy cause they question their 11 win coach but Vol fans are a bunch of goobers that don't understand the game and just like to win any way possible? :mad: You may get a piss bomb aimed your way that isn't friendly fire. :p

Reactions: 2 people
Just talking about the way he looks and acts on the sideline. Just looks crazy sometimes.

It's funny how that is. Some of the worlds best conductors of top orchestras look like they are enjoying a combination of St Vitas's Dance, an epileptic seizure, and a taser up the arse while they're on the podium, but the product is mind blowingly good music. Same thing with film and theater directors. Buckminster Fuller, one of the top scientific minds of the last century, is recorded as having stepped out from behind the lectern at a speaking engagement of other talented scientists, started flapping his arms and jumping up and down , and saying "think like a kid! Think like a kid!"

The point being, it doesn't matter how nuts you appear to be if you get the job done. A little craziness goes a long way.

Well, I guess I know which way you would vote.

You'd be surprised, too. I am a right-leaning moderate who often votes based on my religious beliefs. I've also lay dying in a hospital bed pondering the possibility of bankrupting my family in the process of surviving. Being in that position makes you think about things a little more.

Besides, he stole the program from a Republican anyway.

Reactions: 1 person
The Power T is represented at the entrance of the Ocala Hilton.

Ocala is a nice place. That's where I stayed in the epic 01 thriller. 2 totally different teams but it seems to me the spread was a little higher that year. Sure would be nice to have the iceman back. Still confuses me why so many disliked him so much.

Off topic.

Who has upgraded their Apple stuff to iOS 7? I love much of the new functionality, but the icons look like my daughter ate a box of crayons and shat on the screen.

Off topic.

Who has upgraded their Apple stuff to iOS 7? I love much of the new functionality, but the icons look like my daughter ate a box of crayons and shat on the screen.

I have upgraded. I like it a lot so far.

Ocala is a nice place. That's where I stayed in the epic 01 thriller. 2 totally different teams but it seems to me the spread was a little higher that year. Sure would be nice to have the iceman back. Still confuses me why so many disliked him so much.

I think the line was higher in 01, actually. I hadn't thought about thatnn

You know it's bad when all of our friendly neighborhood Gator trolls feel sorry for us and play along with our jokes.

For about 10 years I've gone to lunch with a Gator girl every Friday before our game. She just feels sorry for us now. It sucks.

**** Florida. I got work at 7 AM and I'm too hyped up about the game to go to sleep. I even did the kitchen. I'm ****ing wired.

Go Vols!

Gainesville has gotten much nicer since my first visit in 95. The Cumberland Ave strip here in K-town? Not so much. Looked run down then, looks run down now.

It's almost time for my next socket where I lost my right leg. I'm thinking of either asking the football team to sign a jersey to have laminated onto the socket or going with the head and assistant coaches of football and women's basketball.

What do you think? Have any better ideas?

It's almost time for my next socket where I lost my right leg. I'm thinking of either asking the football team to sign a jersey to have laminated onto the socket or going with the head and assistant coaches of football and women's basketball.

What do you think? Have any better ideas?

Pat Summit,when you line up championships at UT,she is the all time leader,she has plenty of championship trophy's

<<<<< see ?

it is late and I'm wired again for the game,there is nothing like Football Time in Tennessee

Ditto here! Nothing like it....just waiting on a break through game....and an upset against someone this year. Been a long time....but it's coming! Good Ole Rocky Top!

VN Store

Back