Fulmer needs to be the first to go

At this point, the first termination needs the be Fulmer for extending Pruitt and making him basically unfireable due to the buyout.
Also, he stepped in to “save” the last coaching search and hired Pruitt. He’s an idiot. Thank goodness we got Barnes before Fulmer came on. God knows who he would have hired as basketball coach 💀

Also, he stepped in to “save” the last coaching search and hired Pruitt. He’s an idiot. Thank goodness we got Barnes before Fulmer came on. God knows who he would have hired as basketball coach 💀
We didn't have many lining up for the job during the tumultuous search

With the exception of Dooley and perhaps Kiffin, the other hires seemed like good pickups on paper. Pruitt was on Championship winning teams while Butch Jones had a decent coaching record at Cincinnati that included a conference championship.

Butch Jones and Jeremy Pruitt just didn't live up to hype. Dooley was controversial because he had a losing record at La Tech. His name got him the job. Lane Kiffin was an odd hire but was probably the best of the bunch and would have won at Tennessee. His big sale was his dad and coaching staff (that included Ed Odgeron).

I said at the beginning of the season we were going to be horrible this year because we give extensions when the coach is in danger. We have done that for years to protect a coach, part of the good Ole boys coaching club #make that money.

Reactions: 08Vol
Time to just shut the doors to the program. I am getting to the point where I don't even want to watch them anymore

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back