Fulton County Prosecutor Opens Criminal Investigation of Trump Call

Good, then we're in agreement. There should be accountability.

None of this matters even a little bit in a legal investigation. No one iota.

I "Q"ued it up for you. Just press play.

Nope, accountability until the bitter end.

Typical tactic of the libtards, as you like to call them. You take one little line out of context and try to spin it to your narrative. Trump was just bringing up things he thought were fraud and then pushing people as to whether or not they knew about it and properly investigate it. There’s no crime there and you know it. If Obama had said those exact same words you would have zero issue. Go on with your fake accountability crap.

Typical tactic of the libtards, as you like to call them. You take one little line out of context and try to spin it to your narrative. Trump was just bringing up things he thought were fraud and then pushing people as to whether or not they knew about it and properly investigate it. There’s no crime there and you know it. If Obama had said those exact same words you would have zero issue. Go on with your fake accountability crap.

One clip? That's an hour of him begging like the little bitch he is. G'head, listen to it.

I can't wait to watch him get exposed, despite having to listen to his fluffers deflect and whatabout.

One clip? That's an hour of him begging like the little bitch he is. G'head, listen to it.

I can't wait to watch him get exposed, despite having to listen to his fluffers deflect and whatabout.

Good times. What a loser the orange man was and is.

I did listen to it and there nothing remotely criminal there. Of course I’m sure you think he incited an insurrection too right?

Trump speaks in an imprecise way, just as a mafia boss who always assumes he is on wire tap speaks. He is directing the other person towards impropriety, while also conveying a subtle threat. However, he is doing so in a manner that leaves wiggle room for denial.

Trump speaks in an imprecise way, just as a mafia boss who always assumes he is on wire tap speaks. He is directing the other person towards impropriety, while also conveying a subtle threat. However, he is doing so in a manner that leaves wiggle room for denial.
LOL. You people are ridiculous. I guess we should hang him in Times Square! You believe he intends messages he isn’t saying. Good enough for me. String him up! I can’t believe a functional adult would actually believe something so stupid yet here you are. Bravo.

LOL. You people are ridiculous. I guess we should hang him in Times Square! You believe he intends messages he isn’t saying. Good enough for me. String him up! I can’t believe a functional adult would actually believe something so stupid yet here you are. Bravo.
I don't see how you can listen to that recording and not think Trump is being inappropriate. You really have to strain to give him the benefit of the doubt here. You wouldn't do this for a Democrat.

I did listen to it and there nothing remotely criminal there. Of course I’m sure you think he incited an insurrection too right?

That's why we leave it to the judicial system.

I don't see how you can listen to that recording and not think Trump is being inappropriate. You really have to strain to give him the benefit of the doubt here. You wouldn't do this for a Democrat.

He can't, not without willingly sacrificing every ounce of intellectual honesty. Fortunately for the b list reality TV star, his fluffers are willing to do that.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Maybe you should take a lap

There was absolutely nothing inappropriate at all with Trumps phone call if you put into perspective what happened with the election in GA. Dems were complaining about Raffensberger just last summer.

I agree, if he breaks the law then it is what it is and he should be punished just like anyone. The problem is that, while an investigation might be according to law, you have libtards (as you call them) and MSM covering it as if it were fact that Trump is guilty. Not to mention, they’ve investigated in search of a crime rather than having some proof of a crime lead to a deeper investigation. I’ve never seen so much crap over anonymous sources as I’ve seen since Trump became POTUS. It already came out that the anonymous source claiming Trump said various things to pressure GA to find election fraud was a lie. This just keeps happening over and over and you seem perfectly fine with it. Maybe it’s time to let Trump go and move on.
That's exactly what republicans want with the votes. An investigation to find the wrong doing. Yet they cant present any evidence in court(s).

I thought he was an idiot, power hungry dictator. What you describe isnt an idiot power hungry dictator.

So now if something is “inappropriate” it’s a crime? You have no idea what I would say if it were a Democrat but I know damn sure you wouldn’t be trying to invent a crime.

VN Store

Back