'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

Fong’s predictions aren’t the same as they used to be. So there’s still hope for us. For example: Fong CB’d Raiola to USC right after a visit and then he ended up with UGA.
There’s not really a lot of hope here. We were third after his OV here. Georgia was the favorite at that time. Clemson getting him at this point is the best outcome since we were out of the race.

i'm more concerned with getting five stars at qb, tackle, and skill positions.
Idk I want a defensive leader that will put some people on notice. You need talent but you also need a guy that brings that swagger and heart to the team. We didn’t have that on defense last year.

Reactions: VolForLife83
Mean man know facts. Me no likey facts.
View attachment 554682
Here’s a fact no one cares about Georgia on this board….including Sammy Brown troll boy. That’s why he’s apparently headed to Clemson. For the record, Opinions and make believe stats aren’t facts. Based on that stupid post, it’s obvious you have never played a competitive sport in your life. You’re a box score console kid that would’ve got wrecked in real life. Plus I don’t like a Georgia fan hijacking a Tennessee board. Just shining a light on a cockroach.

Last edited:
Here’s a fact no one cares about Georgia on this board….including Sammy Brown troll boy. That’s why he’s apparently headed to Clemson. For the record, Opinions and make believe stats aren’t facts. Based on that stupid post, it’s obvious you have never played a competitive sport in your life. You’re a box score console kid that would’ve got wrecked in real life. Plus I don’t like a Georgia fan hijacking a Tennessee board. Just shining a light on a cockroach.
Let the tears flow!
cry-tears.gif

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
We were considered a distant third behind Clemson and Georgia heading into his OV here. I don't get the freak out with this one.
I don't think anybody is in "freak out" . Does it challenge you if some are hopeful? I think it's a long shot he signs with us, but apparently the recruiting staff hasn't got your memo to shut the door.

Reactions: OrangeShade
Yeah, it should help to start turning the tide, but all of a sudden expecting Tennessee to instantly start dominating Clemson in recruiting based on one outcome while ignoring the sales pitch of a program that has had the kind of success they had in the last decade is pie in the sky, IMO.
Kinda of dramatic today are you. Who mentioned dominate? Competitive with Clemson or anyone else is not a pipe dream as you believe.

I don't think anybody is in "freak out" . Does it challenge you if some are hopeful? I think it's a long shot he signs with us, but apparently the recruiting staff hasn't got your memo to shut the door.
I don't recall saying anything about shutting the door, and yes a few on here are "freaking out". I also stated earlier in this thread that Brown coming to UT would qualify as a "shock the world" commitment. I'm as hopeful and optimistic as any Vol fan, but my optimism is steeped in reality. And realistically....we have never led in this recruitment.

So I did read he's no longer visiting Georgia right? Do we take that as Dabo told him to get in the boat or there may not be a spot for him like he does others? Because we know that's ludicrous. This kid has a spot on the last minute of the last day.

VN Store

Back