'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

Rusty is saying that Sammy will not take anymore visits. /thread

I just asked about what caused the UGA/Clemson switcharoo …… unknown.

Clemson went from “Out” to “all in” in a matter of days.

Oh well. Everyone can change their mind on a dime, so……

Reactions: feathersax
Deshaun Watson lecturing about culture.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

He will be followed by O.J. discussing, "Anger Management".;)
200w.gif

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I just asked about what caused the UGA/Clemson switcharoo …… unknown.

Clemson went from “Out” to “all in” in a matter of days.

Oh well. Everyone can change their mind on a dime, so……
You ask about Matthews?

I don't know any other programs that forbids commits from taking visits once they're committed.

As long as Clemson holds up their end of the bargain (ie, doesn’t recruit over a commit), I like the way they handle it. It’s much more straightforward; “if you commit here, you have a spot but we expect you to honour the commitment and shut down your recruitment”

Kid developed a Clemson fandom during the crucial middle school years during clemsons elite run. Then he got suckered by Dabos pitch in person this weekend and is committing to his childhood Dream school. Not that hard to understand. And a huge dub for us that he’s not going to those disgusting barkers down in Athens.

Kinda of dramatic today are you. Who mentioned dominate? Competitive with Clemson or anyone else is not a pipe dream as you believe.
The original post I quoted stated matter-of-factly that we should now be outrecruiting Clemson. Dress that up however you want. I just don't think we should suddenly be expected to flippantly overtake them for a top-5 player they've been in the top-2 for for a while, now. Sorry that isn't the rosiest picture of things, but perception in college football doesn't often change overnight. It's the same concept (in reverse) that explains why we were still able to land some high-profile players in the midst of a decade of dysfunction and losing.

Reactions: ArdentVol
As long as Clemson holds up their end of the bargain (ie, doesn’t recruit over a commit), I like the way they handle it. It’s much more straightforward; “if you commit here, you have a spot but we expect you to honour the commitment and shut down your recruitment”
Agreed!! A kid is either committed or not. What is wrong with that?

So in other words, a cult?

The amount of effort some of you defend other teams is astonishing.
Umm. No. Setting standards or expectations is a normal part of any agreement. Much different from a cult. Correcting incorrect statements is bigger than "defending" other programs.

VN Store

Back