'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

Ill take them gladly over another sermon in a player thread.
Then maybe take a shot at the guy who started that little side discussion. I'm still trying to figure out where I referenced God in that post. Not that I'm unhappy that somehow he saw it... without it actually being there.

PS- I'd just soon take them as you butting in and trying to play hall monitor over something that is perfectly within the context of the on-going discussion.

Then maybe take a shot at the guy who started that little side discussion. I'm still trying to figure out where I referenced God in that post. Not that I'm unhappy that somehow he saw it... without it actually being there.

PS- I'd just soon take them as you butting in and trying to play hall monitor over something that is perfectly within the context of the on-going discussion.

I don't really care what the discussion was, I just know it sucked.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
No it isn't. It is taking advantage of a perceived opportunity. If those other programs don't want their guys visiting elsewhere then they need to adopt the same rule.

No. I'll reference God when and if I choose to do so unless Freak has a problem with it. You reference whatever is relevant in your life... I'll do the same.

There is. Why? How do you who questions His existence presume to speak for what he cares about? Jesus said in Matthew 6 that God cares about something as trivial to us as making sure birds have something to eat. Luke 12 quotes Jesus saying that God cares about the number of hairs on your head and that God does not forget even a single sparrow.

So yes... He cares about everything we do and how/why we do it. In fact, for a Christian, everything they do including work, sports, or anything else in life is supposed to be done for God's glory.

Could you ask him why he had it out for us from around 2009-2021? That really sucked.

That used to be the case, but not anymore. I think they went like 7 or 8 years and only had 3 decommitments over that stretch However, they’ve had 9 in the past three years.

Don't know where you got that stat (sometime a decommit is a git) but I'd still call Clemson decommits uncommon. It's what their recruiting strategy is based on.

Don't know where you got that stat (sometime a decommit is a git) but I'd still call Clemson decommits uncommon. It's what their recruiting strategy is based on.
247. You can see everyone who decommits in every class.

Could you ask him why he had it out for us from around 2009-2021? That really sucked.

Or... it was what was necessary for UT to reach a point of hiring White and Heupel? Looking back over my life some of the things that really sucked and left me wondering what God was doing... led to some of the greatest blessings and periods of growth. The Bible has many examples of people asking God "why". Jesus even quoted a Psalm asking the Father why He had forsaken Him.

Or... it was what was necessary for UT to reach a point of hiring White and Heupel? Looking back over my life some of the things that really sucked and left me wondering what God was doing... led to some of the greatest blessings and periods of growth. The Bible has many examples of people asking God "why". Jesus even quoted a Psalm asking the Father why He had forsaken Him.
That's certainly one way to look at it. My comment was tongue in cheek as I am not religious, but I know this isn't the place for that so I'll drop it.

Reactions: All_Vol87 and sjt18

VN Store

Back