'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

Apparently the karaoke night at Dabo’s house did the trick. What songs did he sing?

The original post I quoted stated matter-of-factly that we should now be outrecruiting Clemson. Dress that up however you want. I just don't think we should suddenly be expected to flippantly overtake them for a top-5 player they've been in the top-2 for for a while, now. Sorry that isn't the rosiest picture of things, but perception in college football doesn't often change overnight. It's the same concept (in reverse) that explains why we were still able to land some high-profile players in the midst of a decade of dysfunction and losing.
You quoted my post. But then again you decided Bishop would be too worn down to play at Tennessee..Flip flop however you wish.

FTR, if you are using the term "cult" in the benign sense of people who share a culture, philosophy, set of beliefs, etc... then yes Clemson is a cult as is UT.

I view Texas a&m as much more of a cult than Clemson. That’s a university and alumni group who have completely bought into the crazy

VN Store

Back