'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Georgia boards are saying he’s going to the state of Florida, Miami or FSU unless he can get a guaranteed waiver to Florida.

Hopefully he just hates being at UGA
It sounds like he's reading the tea leaves that he isn't going to start. I don't know when these big time linemen are going to finally realize, if ever, that when they go to Bama or UGA they are going to ride the pine until year 3 at least. If you want to play sooner, go somewhere else.

It sounds like he's reading the tea leaves that he isn't going to start. I don't know when these big time linemen are going to finally realize, if ever, that when they go to Bama or UGA they are going to ride the pine until year 3 at least. If you want to play sooner, go somewhere else.

That's all good for now....but I hope we become one of the big dogs where that's true very soon.

That's all good for now....but I hope we become one of the big dogs where that's true very soon.
Those days where people can stockpile like Saban has done are probably over, and it'll be for the good of the game if so. Be interested to see if he pulls the trigger and does actually go elsewhere, they say he went home and he is from a little rural town in South Georgia. There will be alot of pressure on him to go back to the home team.

Last edited:
Weren't we in Mimms final 2 or 3?I know I rem some rumblings of him maybe coming here maybe around Zak Evans time?Gosh who knows to early to be using my EdumEcation

Reactions: ACvol3
If the kid is lazy, then he definitely won’t want to play in this offense
Is he lazy though or is that just the typical butt hurt you hear from SEC fan bases when a player transfers? It's hard to tell. He may be lazy, but I'm always suspicious when you hear that kind of stuff at such a convenient and self-serving time for the jilted school.

Last edited:
Is he lazy though or is that just the typical butt hurt you here from SEC fan bases when a player transfers? It's hard to tell. He may be lazy, but I'm always suspicious when you hear that kind of stuff at such a convenient and self-serving time for the jilted school.
Not disagreeing with you, but when I see a 5 star hit the portal, red flags fly high. Goes without saying that Heupel and Co will be digging deep into every kid in the portal. I know we're in need of talent and it would be great to see UGA lose a real contributor to the portal, but the last thing we need is a problem in the locker room. We've got enough on our plate without someone stirring up problems.

Not disagreeing with you, but when I see a 5 star hit the portal, red flags fly high. Goes without saying that Heupel and Co will be digging deep into every kid in the portal. I know we're in need of talent and it would be great to see UGA lose a real contributor to the portal, but the last thing we need is a problem in the locker room. We've got enough on our plate without someone stirring up problems.
I don't disagree. I'm sure Heupel and Company will do their due diligence, my natural skepticism just comes out when you suddenly hear all these negative things right when it is divulged a kid is leaving. If he is a bad egg I hope he goes to Florida, lol.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Seriously doubt he would end up here. One reason being having to sit a year, another being he was (rumored to be) at the epicenter of Ronald McDonald-gate....

Buttttt... 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back