'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

I don’t see him coming here. If he is leaving because he wants a clear path to start, he would have to rely on the NCAA giving him a waiver which isn’t a clear path. I could see FSU due to being closer to home or Miami because of Cristobal being a good recruiter.

Reactions: HalfullVol
I don’t see him coming here. If he is leaving because he wants a clear path to start, he would have to rely on the NCAA giving him a waiver which isn’t a clear path. I could see FSU due to being closer to home or Miami because of Cristobal being a good recruiter.
I think thats an SEC rule and not an NCAA one.

Reactions: Vol8188
Seriously doubt he would end up here. One reason being having to sit a year, another being he was (rumored to be) at the epicenter of Ronald McDonald-gate....

Buttttt... 🤷‍♂️
He probably won't, but UGA losing him is not a bad thing. We need these super recruiting behemoths that have formed in the last decade + to break up. Bama signed 15 of the top 100 last year, UGA signed 12, it wasn't like that back in the day. Anything to wilt away at the stockpiles of those schools is good news, especially if he goes out of conference.

If he goes out of conference, he doesn't have to sit. If he stays in conference, he needs a waiver to play next year because he is past the deadline.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Seriously doubt he would end up here. One reason being having to sit a year, another being he was (rumored to be) at the epicenter of Ronald McDonald-gate....

Buttttt... 🤷‍♂️

Mims is not coming here. Gray was not coming back. Everyone associated with Pruitt & Neids paying players is gone for a reason. I don’t know why this is so hard to understand.

NIL is changing the game in other ways. They can sit behind guys at their position or go make big NIL money somewhere else. Johnny 5 star is going to start leaving the bigger schools for the Almighty dollar.

Reactions: StoVol
A lot of players weren’t named in this article and held out of the season finale due to an internal inquiry into violations, violations which were found to have occurred. But Gray was and Mims was also named.

You don’t know why he was held out nor do I.

I don't like the guy particularly, but over the years I've come to think there is fire with the smoke when Rusty Mansell says something about a State of Georgia recruit. Especially if it's against UGA's interest.
That’s right, because he doesn’t say things against their interest unless they’re true lol. He’s the homer of all homers.

Do you have inside info you wish to provide?

It’s not inside info. It’s out there in that article I posted. But if you want to pretend Gray being held out, then transferring, had nothing to do with Pruitt paying players well, then golly gee paw, I don’t want to destroy anyone’s childlike innocence.

That’s right, because he doesn’t say things against their interest unless they’re true lol. He’s the homer of all homers.
He's not as bad as Hank South or the rest of the crew of BOL imo. They think Bama is getting everyone or that Bama passed on anyone they don't get. Bama never loses a recruiting battle as far as they are concerned. Rusty will acknowledge a loss. And from what I've seen Rusty is almost 100% if it's a recruit UGA is after and he says UGA isn't getting him. He's about 95% on Georgia high school kids period though. He doesn't know as much about out of state kids, that's where homerism gets the best of him sometimes.

It’s not inside info. It’s out there in that article I posted. But if you want to pretend Gray being held out, then transferring, had nothing to do with Pruitt paying players well, then golly gee paw, I don’t want to destroy anyone’s childlike innocence.

Anonymous source =/= reliable info. If VN has taught anyone, anything it should be that

VN Store

Back