'21 GA OT Amarius Mims (Georgia commit)

Yeah, he was probably held out because he was battling depression.

Probably got arm tackled when Pruitts granny went to hug him or something soft.I liked Chandler much more then gray but u know everyone likes the backup I guess.To bad Butch Jones didn't like the backup rb huh

There’s toxic and then there’s the radioactive waste that recruitment left in it’s wake.

We have what seems to be a good thing going right now. I don’t want any toxic personalities on the roster. We don’t have to look far to see how it ends. BHH is a prime example. Next.

I am telling you Kirby is going to be Fulmer 2.0. If you remember in 98' it looked like Fulmer had it all in front of him and it was all going to be great and everyone knows how that went. Georgia is always going to get talent that much is certain but they can no longer play keep away from everyone else. The NIL and the transfer portal will soon allow other programs to catch up to Georgia it may take awhile but like we have experienced it will soon happen.

Reactions: PA Vol and VolByLaw
So you can say without a doubt he would be toxic here? That’s amazing.

Do you not remember his recruitment and the fact he is heavily rumored as one of the paid players that got Pruitt canned? Now he is leaving UGA because he doesn’t like his playing time? Where there is smoke…

There are plenty of other OL we could grab that have less of a tumultuous history with UT.

VN Store

Back