'25 GA OT Josh Petty (Georgia Tech commit)

Amazing how folks come on here towards the end of a big recruitment just to ask questions like this and stir things up…
?? Wasn't trying to stir anything up, just asking a genuine question. I haven't followed recruiting very closely for a while but after all the recent wins I just thought I'd hop in and ask something I hadn't seen discussed before. It's not that deep lol

?? Wasn't trying to stir anything up, just asking a genuine question. I haven't followed recruiting very closely for a while but after all the recent wins I just thought I'd hop in and ask something I hadn't seen discussed before. It's not that deep lol
Does this strange overreaction remind you why you’ve been here since 2011 and only have 39 posts? 😂 Lurking is the move to maintain your sanity for sure.

We're getting Sanders, no matter if Petty decides to play for OSU, China, Neptune, all 3 at different points in time (or, at the same time, somehow), or retire from football altogether.
That VA-China satellite campus is super competitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: SugarCC
He’s too light to play big boy ball and apparently has a medical concern that has turned some teams away.

You’re unbelievably stupid
Sure thing. You think there aren’t extenuating circumstances that are keeping a “5 star” OL’s options down to GT and FSU? Kid is literally less than 260 pounds. Has trouble keeping weight on. Some teams have a concern about a previous hip injury. That’s why the SEC teams backed off. His body most likely won’t stand up to the rigors of conference play. Go to the ACC, play a lighter style of game, hope you stay healthy and get a decent education for life after football.

Reactions: SoullessGinger32_

VN Store

Back