'25 GA S Lagonza Hayward (Tenneseee commit)

I know the guy who’s their chaplain and he’s been big Georgia his entire life. Good guy but he will push him as well as that staff to Georgia. If Georgia wants him then he’s gone.

Besides Hayward saying they made a big move after the visit, is there anything been said that would indicate uga being the favorite or are the reporters just reading into it what they want to and assuming since uga seems to get who they want that this guy is theirs?

I’m hesitant to believe that a kid who named us his clear leader and has actively been recruiting for us (his words) would flip on a dime following one visit with a school he’s not had much contact with. Not the first time it would have happened but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Besides Hayward saying they made a big move after the visit, is there anything been said that would indicate uga being the favorite or are the reporters just reading into it what they want to and assuming since uga seems to get who they want that this guy is theirs?

I’m hesitant to believe that a kid who named us his clear leader and has actively been recruiting for us (his words) would flip on a dime following one visit with a school he’s not had much contact with. Not the first time it would have happened but I’ll believe it when I see it.
Like I said previously, I think it depends on if he schedules another visit to UGA in July.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Give it some time for the visit high to fade and our coaches to get to work on him. His other visits will get his head spinning and the official to UT should remind him which staff has been consistent with him and why he was already set on UT.
This is my exact thought. I mean obviously UGA knows how to put on a show and give players plenty to think about but after the initial rush of euphoria wears off Where will he be then? That’s the important part. As someone else said I’ll only be worried if he schedules a second visit to Georgia. That means they made up a lot of ground and at best we’re probably even with them. If he doesn’t were more than likely still good

We are gonna have to get the crew back in his ear that he’s been bonding with and try and let the high of feeling like he “made it” getting true UGA recruiting heat.

Unfortunately there is a perception out there with kids right now that getting that is above and beyond any offer/pitch and just reality of the perception. ESPECIALLY with a D player, ESPECIALLY with a DB, ESPECIALLY with a Georgia kid with how they now recruit so nationally tons get passed over in state.

We just have to be thankful A) he’s not shutting it down and B) we have the longest possible relationship with him that hopefully we can use to show him we will be the best place for him.

VN Store

Back