Game Thread : Lady Vols at Kentucky,,Sunday 2pm,,SEC Network

Must have the heat on in that gym. Everyone is sweating more then usual.
Thought the same. Must be scorching in that old gym. Never seen Ms Jackson sweat like that! UK's players also gassed, one of them begging to come out.
Just want you to have some fun
No kidding. If you weren't out of your seat the first quarter you need another hobby. This is what Horston and Jackson were supposed to be like.

Oh and also we seriously need to talk about Pissott. I understand she is a freshman but doesn’t look remotely close to an SEC talent
How honest of a conversation can we really have though? This is her what like 5 game seeing action, she’s probably seen less than 15 minutes total on the entire year. Can’t learn if you don’t play and be allowed to play through the mistakes.

Why does Walker continue to insist on trying to shoot over the bigs, She misses or travelsane ignores wide open shooters.
You found three of our seven terrible possessions all on Walker. Her dumb dribble and shoot over a center has been happening since she has been here. Someone needs to stop it.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix
Wonderful first half on road senior day. No issues with playing bench in 1st qt it's there job to perform. Puckett has got to get out of her own head and just play the game she loves. Let's see Press early to build for tournament. In CHRIST Alone

Puckett is having a really tough year. There are a lot of times she looks like she just doesn't care or her head is somewhere else entirely. She flipped that inbounds pass that was stolen back over her shoulder without looking and I don't know how many times I have seen her make a token swipe at a ball before backing off in the post instead of getting position and holding it. Something is really wrong there.

Striplin is having a good run of games though. She is probably the most fundamentally sound player on the team. She is limited athletically but will play smart and battle for you.

Ladies need to come out in the second and handle their business like they did in the first and then we will see if the can finally put it all together in one of the tournaments.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Tameka Catchings seem to think we could get a four seed if we make the SEC title game. I think she might be right about that.
I don’t think the committee weighs conference tournaments as much as they used to - not for teams that are already a lock to be in, anyway. The men’s team didn’t gain any seeding at all by winning it last year.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back