Game Thread : Lady Vols at Kentucky,,Sunday 2pm,,SEC Network

Stupid subs there. Sorry but no reason to go that deep this early in the game. I don’t care how much we are up.

Eh, I don't hate it. This Kentucky team just doesn't have it, and I think it's important to get Pissott some more minutes and also hope you can play Sara out of her slump. And of course Hollingshead has been improving, and Powell has been playing much better as of late.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Last 3 minutes of chaos were a direct result of all those bad substitutions and Kellie standing there doing the Holly shrug like she can’t figure it out.

WE ARENT THAT DEEP. And for God sakes you’re supposed to beat teams!!! Every time you get up 10 points it doesn’t mean you need to start the bus and send in the bench. Beat a team like you mean it and then let them have fun the last 2:30 minutes.

Last edited:
Eh, I don't hate it. This Kentucky team just doesn't have it, and I think it's important to get Pissott some more minutes and also hope you can play Sara out of her slump. And of course Hollingshead has been improving, and Powell has been playing much better as of late.

conversely, you've given them life and gotten a packed arena back into the game. A loss to a 2-13 SEC team would be devastating to post-season seeding.

Last 3 minutes of chaos were a direct result of all those bad substitutions and Kellie standing there doing the Holly shrug like she can’t figure it out.

WE ARENT THAT DEEP. And for God sakes you’re supposed to beat teams every time you get up 10 points it doesn’t mean you need to start the bus and send in the bench. Beat a team like you mean it and then let them have fun the last 2:30 minutes.

This! We go up 10, and it's like, "SEND IN THE WALK-ON's JON!!"

Reactions: Sportslady
That was a perfect example of how slow we really are.Both Tess and Striplin were right with that guard and she blew past both of them

Looks as if we are a little lazy today on defensive rebounding.. truly hope they work in their weaknesses before tourney time .. they have the talent , if they put it all together, to go deep !💪🏼

Reactions: chuckiepoo
How do you have a great defensive game against SC but turn around and give this type effort for a struggling UK team?

VN Store

Back