Game Thread : Lady Vols at Kentucky,,Sunday 2pm,,SEC Network

Thought the same. Must be scorching in that old gym. Never seen Ms Jackson sweat like that! UK's players also gassed, one of them begging to come out.

No kidding. If you weren't out of your seat the first quarter you need another hobby. This is what Horston and Jackson were supposed to be like.
I wonder how many of us call her Ms. Jackson? That's what we call her in my house.

I don’t have clue what’s going on with Jordan this last half of SEC play but fix it Jesus.

For real. I am not too optimistic about the tournament after watching her performance today. This was the perfect get-right game before postseason.

I think she had an injury at some point. She just starting to move better again. There for a little bit she did not appear to be at 100%.
Didn’t know she had an injury. Just thought it was weird I didn’t see her after coming up big for us in the games she played. Especially, when we were having trouble with point guard play.

Didn’t know she had an injury. Just thought it was weird I didn’t see her after coming up big for us in the games she played. Especially, when we were having trouble with point guard play.

I don’t know that she did but it really seemed like it to me. Just did not seem like she was moving well most of the season. Until recently she was not able to go at top speed out there.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back